Unresponsive and vibration problems

For some weeks now, the game gets laggy and unresponsive every few seconds. In CTS I almost always lose because of this. If I move quickly and I get a break in between then I end up shooting outside of the target. CTS for me is pretty unusable now :-( I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge so I shouldn't have any performance problems. I have also factory reset 2 times since started having these problems but they still happen every time.

I have also another problem with the game. It makes my phone vibrate every hour or so even when I'm not playing the game. I checked the adb logs and I was getting 250ms vibrations from some notifications the game is sending me but that I never actually receive. I disabled the game notifications on the Android settings and never more had any vibration problems but now I don't receive any game notifications!

I can also see on the adb logs that the game is constantly trying to create a folder that already exists and maybe that's what's causing the lag.

Please fix these issues!

Comments

• captflashcaptflash Registered Users 8 Posts
    Don't want to burst a bubble here, but I have an S6 edge also, and the jumping and missing seems to be the nature of the game or phone, which ever the case may be. Check out fixer's post's on this and you'll see same problems and his fix for it.
  • ankit121ankit121 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thanks for the best response guys you can find here your best entertainment friends i mean to games mahjong game website .Mahjong free games is a plat form where i always feel happy with the best online games .