Options

Unsubscribed and demanded refund for scam

The 10 spins are clearly rigged, 9/10 spins useless rifle parts no body wants, with all the best fur and dog puzzle for 300 gold. This is clearly a scam. Even the so called random divers spin nets 5 tickets while everything nearby gives 20-30. What I encourage everyone to do at least till glu get this s*** sorted out is to unsubscribe, request App/Play Store for a refund indicating item not as advertised (biased odds of spins). That should teach them a lesson for rigging the system and claiming to be fair...

So who's with me?

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    All spinning is rigged in all games that involve spins on this planet. Never paid any subscription and never will pay money for any game
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    Agreed that spins are typically fixed, but in this case they are weighted 99+% in favor of the "house". The Spearfishing spins appear to be 90+% in the customers' favor. A barrage of support tickets may wake someone up.
  • Options
    madstokiemadstokie Registered Users 3 Posts
    25 gun parts out of 25 dog box spins. I'll update this daily as of today.

Let it be said immediately that I absolutely love this game and I find this deliberate screwing on a premium feature to be very disappointing.

I've been a gold subscriber for 3 months now and since maxing out the first 4 dogs, I can't hit anything besides useless gun parts. Out of over 300 spins, I've hit platinum eagles ONCE (450) and not hit the gold at all. The only box that ever works is the free daily box!

The scuba box is hit and miss with it usually hitting upgrades for the premium suits but this hasn't proven too aggravating yet.

I'm hoping that this post doesn't get fed to the thought police as I have no objection to uninstalling a game and never spending a penny on it again. I just hope this improves in future updates.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I have maxed out some of my dogs without subscription. You are spending money over nothing.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    The main use is for anything you earn platinum eagles on. The events that give legendary weapon parts also pay out double eagles when completed. It's just not much of an incentive to carry on with the subscription if the boxes are literally worse than nothing.
  • Options
    34 spins in total and a surprise happened. All gun parts besides 2 x 10 energy prizes. I forgot that even had a place on the wheel! Still awful though.
  • Options
    pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I signed up to an offer and received my reward. But still can not progress on diving because going have turned what used to be a great app, into bull ****. Sort it out, or you will lose a lot of loyal players.....
  • Options
    MontanaMadeMontanaMade Registered Users 5 Posts
    madstokie wrote: »
    34 spins in total and a surprise happened. All gun parts besides 2 x 10 energy prizes. I forgot that even had a place on the wheel! Still awful though.

I am completely in agreement with you- the whole system is rigged. I have exactly the same issues- gun parts and more gun parts! With the diving, the free daily is usually pretty good, but the silver and gold will guarantee I get a +5 something I don't need (yet). Then I have the awesome opportunity to buy the spots next to the **** I landed on! But that takes gold, and the system is completely screwed on that one! Fyber, the company that runs the offers section, doesn't like to follow through on completions of offers, so you have to jump through hoop after hoop to even get them to respond. But it takes weeks to resolve something that should have taken minutes, then you start all over for another offer they didn't honor... GLU has some issues to work out- rapidly!