Uncommon Pistol Core for CTS? Is it available yet?

bhogan1bhogan1 Registered Users 7 Posts
Been playing CTS Bronze for a long time now...How can I get into the silver and championship modes? I looked into buying a pack but the parts aren't the one's you need. I love the game and buy gold all the time to play more...I probably have spent near $400 bucks playing and wanted to finish it...Also, I am through region 20 and was wondering if other regions are being developed...I have near 1 billion in cash won hunting and I want to spend it LOL...Someone please respond to me...I hope I don't have to stop playing.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Latest region is region 23 up till now. Glu is loving u with all this money spent. I have spent ummm zero bucks playing Glu games for the last 4 years
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • bhogan1bhogan1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for the reply Samer...I still don't have regions 21,22, and 23 available yet...How about the uncommon pistol core situation? I am virtually unbeatable in the bronze the way I have my gun set up...You know you need to keep it on the triple burst and the 15 shot weighted mag for low recoil right? You can score in the 80,000 point range on a couple of the setups with this gun setup...I have played maybe a thousand times and have been beaten just a handful...Thanks again for your reply...Desmond...
    It is actually an 18 shot mag not a 15 shot.
    I don't play CTS much and when i do i play silver tournament. Attachments have been scarce. You will need to use the 25 attachments wisely
    I don't play CTS much and when i do i play silver tournament. Attachments have been scarce. You will need to use the 25 attachments wisely

Samer, how did you get the pistol for the silver tournament? I can't get an uncommon pistol core to build the weapon...It is available nowhere for Deerhunter 2017....Are the programmers going to change this? Do you know any inside info?
    Pistol cores available. No inside info. Not sure if i earned cores from previous CTS or events.