Deer Hunter 2017 glitch that stops me from playing.

Seems i've got a glitch on DH 2017 , i can't go on any kind of hunt because the games pretty much crashes right when i click on the hunt button . It looks like the glitch comes from the shotguns , because the shotgun hunt screen is messed up, just take a look : http://imgur.com/e0rg3qs
I'm playing on facebook gameroom and i already tried deleting and reinstalling the game .
I hope somebody can help me with this because at the moment i can only play PVP .
And thank you .

Comments

• Ronnie GebhartRonnie Gebhart Registered Users 1 Posts
    This game keeps crashing on me while I'm playing and it's not saving what I already complete
  • jenniferjudy225jenniferjudy225 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why do people keep buying new Call of Duty games? Or Zelda games? Or Madden games? Or Tomb Raider games? Because they like the game, and new versions improve on the previous titles. Better graphics, better sound, better music, more realistic, more options, and support for newer hardware and operating systems.

It's also a niche genre; there are tons of platformers and puzzlers and FPSs but not so many hunting simulations.
    You are in need of essay help now? Do not delay a bit and reach out for Do My Essays. They will instantly take your instructions and guidelines and will incorporate them in the essay as you like them to. Do not be worried about the rates as they certainly will be far less than the other competitors.