Options

PC Vs. Mobile

fixer11fixer11 Registered Users 8 Posts
Not long after I downloaded the game onto my little phone, I uninstalled it, realizing I didn't have a chance of accomplishing anything but becoming frustrated. When I found I could play on my PC VIA Facebook Gameroom, I was excited. I'm curious how many of you are playing, or play some, on the PC version. If you aren't, but get the chance to, you've got to give it a shot. I honestly could not have fun on the mobile version, yet have about as much fun on the PC as I am with any other game at the moment.

Frank

Comments

• Options
    LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    It's funny but, I'm a phone player, and I have trouble imagining it being fun on a pc :) I guess I'll have to try it out sometime. My phone doesn't crash out when I play CTS so I don't have any complaints about it. I'm curious about your version. Never used fb game room for anything, I didn't know about it.
  • Options
    Thorius75Thorius75 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I started to play on my tablet , but had to uninstall it(to much memory use , was running out of space) and found out that the game is available at FB-gameroom.I think its far better to play on PC as it is with a tablet or phone(thanks to mouse and keyboard).
    have some issues with the cursor speed and aiming when I play PVP tournaments , cant aim and hit fast enough(miss most of the shots and multiplier resets) , I lose most of the time because I am to slow , no matter what cursor speed I set up.
    just gave up on PVP and focus on playing the Season mode.
    had to start over when I switched from tablet to FB-gameroom , but wasnt advanced anyways.