Rating Pistol in CTS

Very unreasonable and annoying, why the pistol rating 731 (max upgrade.full customize)
can lose opponent pistol that rating 436. When i am right bull eyes and fast.
Suddenly the opponent's firing score was far from me instead he became the winner.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Your opponent probanly has better attachments.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • KingArthurKingArthur Registered Users 4 Posts
    Are you shooting the blue targets? And always keeping your multipliers?
  • parahbingitsparahbingits Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yes. i always try to quickly shoot to achieve blue target that high value.
    Also keep a fixed multiplier. Thank you.
    i think not. Because when the first shoot the target value of my number is greater than the opponent.
    Especially when the multiplier continues. Strangely when the next goal change suddenly the opponen's value
    becomes big. Not logic, is it a 45 caliber pistol lose to caliber 22. Thank you.
  • KingArthurKingArthur Registered Users 4 Posts
    Perhaps he is on full auto which is recommended at silerver and good competitions. or he finishes quickly enough to get to the bonus round where it's filled with blue targets. 1800 each at full multiplier.
    [IMG][/img]2cd8nkz.jpg
    KingArthur wrote: »
    Perhaps he is on full auto which is recommended at silerver and good competitions. or he finishes quickly enough to get to the bonus round where it's filled with blue targets. 1800 each at full multiplier.

Still unreasonable.
    In CTS Championship upgrade pistol highhest/max is rating 731, meaning can not upgrade again.
    The level of the next pistol is customize weapon to class 9. My pistol semi-auto mod I 5/5 and full auto.
    pistol mod I better fire rate & recoil 5/5, pistol mod II better capacity & recoli 5/5. I changed attached to another.
    Here my pistol is upgraded & customized maximally. Very strange if lost/unfair with a low pistol rating more than 100 digits. Meaning my opponent is not upgraded & maximized customized pistol. We know its very very difficult to get telescope, about 40 times only 1 chance. Without a lot of telescopes can not customize/raise pistol. I ask... is thre any player who always and easily find telescope. Come on.... answer honestly.
    Very reasonable if the pistol rating the same opponent there is a loser, meaning the opponent's hands more nimble & his eyes focused. Can also win because of playing on a large screen on the appeal with a small screen ( ipad or tab vs mobile phone 4.0 inches )
    I'm already at level 33, season 27. The game must be an educational element not just for profit only.
    To day I played up to 84 times not a single binocular/scopes I find. Has anyone ever asked the 'glu' why not binoculars/scopes In a suitcase prizes at CTS. Why not also in the success reward in Alaska Elite & Texas Elite if we managed to shoot all the hearts of animals that are marked with a green check list. Strangely wearing rounds as well, whereas all the pictures
    and x1 or x2 are the same... why on write "CHANCE TO FIND". Really this is annoying.
    If you are smart just think.... only binoculars/scopes are hard to find & not in the prize in the suitcase.
    Why so...only "glu" know, this is their secret. Sorry if I write so. Because it is useless this will not be responded & made change.
    Thank so much "glu".
    [IMG][/img]igx3eo.jpg[IMG][/img][IMG][/img][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2zzkqjd.jpg[/complete shot[/IMG]

Not mistaken what i said. Will not response and make change. i think it is not difficult to 'glu' do that.
    Why not want to do, certainly will not lose money and become bankrupt. 'glu' has made about 91 games.
    We agree the game is very brilliant and cool. But rules, gifts, and weapon price make headaches and eyes bulging.
    Many also complaints of this game on facebook.