possible to be competitive in cts without paying to play?

cjbencjben Registered Users 30 Posts
Seems like when a new tournament starts that requires a new gun,there are already people with their guns maxed out. how is that possible when the tournament has only been open for an hour? I played the silver series hard all week last week and could only get to rank 3 without paying to fully upgrade the pistol. That takes the fun out of it,it's almost like work. I know the rewards are good,but it's really not worth it. guess I'll go back to elite hunts and training my dog.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    If you play cts regularly you will hoard enough parts to fully upgrade at the beginning of each tournament. It is still hard to win. Takes me around 50 energies to win silver and 30 to get to level 15 in championship.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • HilbreHilbre Registered Users 14 Posts
    Obviously you'll want to upgrade all three CTS pistols fully. However, when it comes to customising I'd suggest saving your attachment parts for the Gold weapon. The Bronze and Silver levels are easy enough to complete without any customisation and, in any case, it's the Gold level that really matter as it's here you'll be rewarded with the parts you need to build Event weapons.

This is what I do (on iPad) and the game costs me nothing.
  • cjbencjben Registered Users 30 Posts
    I wasn't aware attachments roll over from bronze to silver to gold. Maybe that is the problem. I started at zero with the silver series. But I am already at class 9 in silver....class 5 attachment parts do not transfer over to silver since I am at level 9 already,right?