Options

Lost game progress

sibertdrsibertdr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I just got a new phone (Samsung GalaxyS10). I am unable to connect with Facebook through the game. I'm able to login into Facebook just fine. I've uninstalled both deer hunter 2018 and Facebook, restarted my phone, and reinstalled both apps. Nothing has worked. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    jlaandmsa08jlaandmsa08 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    From what I am being told, Facebook is not allowing logging in at this moment, and I am still having the same issue. I was trying to find out how long it was going to be before it was going to be fixed.
  • Options
    bigredd60bigredd60 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm at the same level right now. I'm lost, I lost my. I lost my game progress and how do I gethe back? No, you can't even log through Facebook any longer and not accepting it.
    But I did screenshot my information. I used your name I achieved it but it's not on my. It's not in my, it's on the game controller.  I got like, 231 achievements, but it doesn't show that.
    What do I do?this goes with my ticket 5138919
  • Options
    Cyrus_PaiceCyrus_Paice Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    apparently huawei phones, on which google play isn't allowed, weren't affected, however i don't know how it is if you're old game process wasn't on a huawei device
  • Options
    Cyrus_PaiceCyrus_Paice Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    apparently huawei phones, on which google play isn't allowed, weren't affected, however i don't know how it is if you're old game process wasn't on a huawei device