Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Nothing to see here

Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
No longer works

Comments

• Options
    No scam zone
  • Options
    Anorexic PxndaAnorexic Pxnda Registered Users 170 Posts
    Can it be done with android?
  • Options
  • Options
    Removed by request
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I will offer one gold piece
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    I will match dimi so two gold pieces
  • Options
    Max offer is a Subaru wrc 2001
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    1lb of bacon here!
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    2 pigs ! Oink
  • Options
    evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    Ant2g, i have the trick to make real gems/diamonds. All you need is a gun and face mask. So far people offering me a maxed civic si.
  • Options
    I have a feeling this should be called "how to abuse sponsorpay'.
  • Options
    Someone always try's to come up off the people and ends up being trash ideas. That campaign "guide" for example...
  • Options
    evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    I doubt its the sponsor. And even if its really the sponsorpay, not everyone can do it. For example, im from asia, i see the freaking sponsor offer like once/none a week. So far i only earned 14gems from that freaking sponsorpay.
  • Options
    No offer here
  • Options
    Realist gonna be real
  • Options
    I am riding with the ninja on this one.
  • Options
    LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    I agree I don't have time for fake crap always trying to come up
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    maxxed nizmo + rotana?
    who made that offer?
    your second account?
  • Options
    I see it like this...If this actually works, whats the point of looking for someone to pay for it when you have the gems to buy whatever you want. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    AmpAmp Registered Users 23 Posts
    Any proof?
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Screenshot of your 25000 gem account or this is a load of hooey
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Hahaha. This post was DOA.
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    It's a pitiful attempt to scam someone out of their vehicle. 1200 gems a day is not realistic unless you're doing special offers, and those offers are hit n miss.
  • Options
    Current gem status after using this tactic for little under a week. For this method message me in game for your offer i'm stll willing to sell despite your skepticism which is understandable.
    As my original was edited, I was selling a method where by the get free easy to gain gems. I have been using this now for roughly 4 days and as you can see from the screenshot it is paying off quite well. CIE can verify I have spent no real $ gaining these gems.
  • Options
    pinks or u r dumpinks or u r dum Registered Users 144 Posts
    Can you still do it