Already lost progress

g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
I just downloaded the new deer hunter yesterday I was playing the living legends series,went to upgrade my bow because I had to start over again and couldn't afford the upgrade because all my progress was lost from the night before.

Comments

• RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    I just downloaded the new deer hunter yesterday I was playing the living legends series,went to upgrade my bow because I had to start over again and couldn't afford the upgrade because all my progress was lost from the night before.

Hey there! When you said you had start over again what did you mean?

Also can you go to About screen and tell us your Player ID? It will be just under Deer Hunter 2016 v0.2.0

Thanks!
  • g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I mean I got to level 16 the halfway point,when I started again the next day all my coins and weapon upgrades were gone I had to spend gold on all the upgrades to be able to continue on so when I finally finished the series didn't have enough rare coins to buy the assault rifle to be able to continue.my player Id is g 78 33
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    I mean I got to level 16 the halfway point,when I started again the next day all my coins and weapon upgrades were gone I had to spend gold on all the upgrades to be able to continue on so when I finally finished the series didn't have enough rare coins to buy the assault rifle to be able to continue.my player Id is g 78 33

Attachment not found.

Can you screenshot this screen or type in your Player name? I highlighted an example. Thanks!
    Hmmm.. If yours is as high quality as mine is maybe type it lol. I can't even read my own!
    I don't see that in my emails would I be under the same player id I was under in dh 2014?
    1. Launch DH16
    2. Tap the screen when you see Tap to Play
    3. In the upper left part of the screen click the Gear
    4. In the upper right click About
    5. Copy down your Player ID (Highlighted in the image above) and reply with it here.

Thanks!
    I have the picture of the info no idea how to download the picture onto forums with my iPhone
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Roone: I just looked at my player id, and it is illegible on a Samsung Galaxy S4. At least go my eyes... Any way of getting a larger font?

I am not having a problem... just checking out the new features...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • rgstintinrgstintin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi Roone,

I'm having an issue I hope you can assist with. I installed DH2016 and it was working fine. It was then accidentally uninstalled from my ipad. I re-installed the game. All levels/gold/coins/energy remain the same before I uninstalled. However when I click on the region it shows a tutorial message and everything becomes locked, and I need to exit the game. I cannot access the region or any of the missions anymore. The only item that works is the shop and Living Legends series.

My Player ID is: 754e0cd723b4463cb6b07a6e056d4b0d

Can you please assist?
  • MDOZMDOZ Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have the same issue as you Rgstintin. Region 3 shows a message about shotguns being a great way to earn $, but you can't progress from there and need to quit. Maybe Glu will patch it soon, I have only heard of this affecting iPad.