Too many ads!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
There are way, way to many ads! I should have 1000 gold for all the ads I was forced to watch. Also way to expensive, I give this game 6 months then glu will pull the plug like dino hunter. Too bad THAT was a good game.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    There are way, way to many ads! I should have 1000 gold for all the ads I was forced to watch. Also way to expensive, I give this game 6 months then glu will pull the plug like dino hunter. Too bad THAT was a good game.

I completely understand.

I downloaded the game a couple of weeks ago, and did not even have the option for watching ANY videos for gold. Lots of videos, but no option for free gold when you click the gold icon. I finally got the ability to get free gold with yesterday's update.

Unfortunately, watching a few videos at a time for free gold and checking in three times a day for 5 free energy is about all I can do at the moment. When I try to enter Region 3, I just get a message about using the shotgun in trophy hunts to earn more bucks. No way to get past that screen except to go back to the front page.

Wish I could tell you if the videos that interrupt game play are more or less than they were before yesterday.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    SubH2O: if there are trophy calls available to you, I ask because I finished level 3 trophy hunts weeks ago, then you need to be sure that all 5 of your hunts in region 2 are at the "Legendary" level before region 3 can be played. You upgrade the status of the hunts using trophy calls to spin and randomly move the status to the right. You must successfully redo the hunt to get the upgrade to engage. When I went through it the trophy calls were available using a bow. I guess this is what you hunters just getting DH 2016 now will be going through. Good hunting

Reading other post it looks like GLU needs to put out a fix. Now that I look things over I recall losing 500+ trophy calls I had after the last update. Guess the legendary part of the game is gone
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Two videos for a total of 12 gold. Plus another 6 videos selling shampoo and body wash for zero gold.

I'm almost done with region 2 (Android). Yawn.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It also seems like they went back a step with the animation. Very choppy, not as fluid as DH 2014, more like DH reloaded. Not at all impressed, I would have thought that this would have been a step up from 2014 but it clearly is not. Oh well, back to DH 2014 until the end. Nice try Glu.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    This is basically DH 2014 with a face lift and not even a good one. There was a ton of anticipation leading up to the release of this game so I don't know if it was ever going to fulfill that anticipation but with the way this game is now it doesn't even come close. Big let down.
  • BarndogBarndog Registered Users 10 Posts
    Some players are referring to "legendary" trophy hunts and trophy hunt calls.
  • BarndogBarndog Registered Users 10 Posts
    The rest of my question is what are the legendary hunts?
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    They were in the earlier beta versions but did not make the final cut.
    I got in on a later beta version, but they were gone by the time I started.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I have not seen any ads at all
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I have not seen any ads at all

What part of the world are u in?I live in Mexico but I'm in CA about 3-4 days a week and I get tons of ads both places.Usually with a freeze-up or crash to follow.The big difference is inMX there are no gold videos and the task based gold offers are only for those with Telcel cellphones. My phone is US based so I'm pretty much out of luck here.When I play in the states its better.I sure hope Glu makes some changes to the ad policy as well as the overall quality of the a animations. Just doesn't have the polish of DH14. I do like the fact that a lot of the fat is trimmed off ie animal calls,consumables,bounties etc.But the game the game doesn't flow well.
  • brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    I agree about the graphics being a step back, its like the apprentice did this game, Some things are better in 16, but overall dh14 is better.

Also would like to be able to play the same game on the phone and iPad, not seperate games.
    Will also have to start again when new phones etc are released, doesnt look like a way to save the game yet?
    iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus