Deer hunter 2016

All hunts completed , on level 17 and can't get to region 4 , 14.000 coins , 2100 gold and $267.555 cash Whats up with this ????!

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    There is no Region 4 yet.
    Past model with both DH2014 and DinoHunter was to launch with around 3 regions and then add new regions about monthly. In DinoHunter they were released a little more often initially. The early stages of DH2014 were too long ago for me to remember...
    Give it time. Official game launch should be any day, and then you can expect new content will start coming out every few weeks.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I guess I can quit posting in the 2014 thread now.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    eagle123 wrote: »
    All hunts completed , on level 17 and can't get to region 4 , 14.000 coins , 2100 gold and $267.555 cash Whats up with this ????!

Did you do this without spending real $$ ?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Jenna BeckJenna Beck Registered Users 35 Posts
    Wait. Are you talking to me? I'm on level 18 and just finished hidden level 6. How many levels are there anyway?
    *Jenna*
    Jenna Beck wrote: »
    Wait. Are you talking to me? I'm on level 18 and just finished hidden level 6. How many levels are there anyway?

Sure you are not playing DH2014?
    This is the DH2016 forum... Game just came out with a few standard regions and no hidden regions so far.
    DH2014 has 23 Standard Regions right now, and I believe 6 HRs, and has been out for two years now.
    Two different games.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • AnbuDH2014AnbuDH2014 Registered Users 18 Posts
    have finished region 1 and I am getting we are unable to make the connection with server error whenever I tried to open the DH2016 . I checked with internet everything looks good. What happened to DH2016??
    I get that as well, but thought it was my device, since it happens on my device's web browser as well.
    Regardless of the app it happens on, I generally have to restart my device.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I cannot play offline on dh2016.:p preeettt...
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    brodeen wrote: »
    I cannot play offline on dh2016.:p preeettt...

Another irritating feature of DH2016...
    Far more connection errors, and can't kill time on flights when my phone has to be in airplane mode (just to name a couple of inconveniences resulting from the change)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    How many of you DH 2014 veterans going to pass on this new version? I am, they had a good thing going with 14. All they needed to to was bump it up a notch. Instead they gave us this mess. Oh well, 2014 is my favorite mobile game and I'll miss it when it's over.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    How many of you DH 2014 veterans going to pass on this new version? I am, they had a good thing going with 14. All they needed to to was bump it up a notch. Instead they gave us this mess. Oh well, 2014 is my favorite mobile game and I'll miss it when it's over.

I'm not sure yet. I'm in Region 3, rifle hunt #37. I have the bolt action rifle, and it isn't adequate for the two bucks that requires a heart shot. I've tried numerous times, and failed all of them. I'm trying to get enough free gold for a decent rifle, but I won't spend real money. You're right, DH2014 is still better.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • nwolfman11nwolfman11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I purchased the starter pack from my phone and then downloaded the game to my tablet is there a way I can get the starter pack only tablet without having to buy it again?
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts

Unless there is a very dramatic change I will be passing.I actually deleted 2014 to make room in the memory of my phone but reinstalled.I was pleasantly surprised most of the clutter was gone and an added bonus of restari g me at region 21! I am repeating the last 3 regions which is more fun than 2016.All other progress weapons HBs are a snapshot of when I was done with 20.Its like I went back in time! I play on Android.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts

After finishing the first three regions I am not at all impressed. 2016 is a huge step backwards from 2014 instead of the step ahead we expected. I am going to give it a couple of more regions but after that if there is no improvement it is adios.

I just wish 2014 could go on and on, sigh!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • fl hunterfl hunter Registered Users 2 Posts
    After finishing the first three regions I am not at all impressed. 2016 is a huge step backwards from 2014 instead of the step ahead we expected. I am going to give it a couple of more regions but after that if there is no improvement it is adios.

I just wish 2014 could go on and on, sigh!
    i just started 2016 not impressed either. Why does it have a zero dollar amount for the energy booster and the other starter pack but won't sell it did you have an amount. Appreciate it if you have an idea.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    fl hunter wrote: »
    i just started 2016 not impressed either. Why does it have a zero dollar amount for the energy booster and the other starter pack but won't sell it did you have an amount. Appreciate it if you have an idea.

I remember getting a free starter pack for preregistering and downloading the game early. It said something about "thanks for being an early adopter" I think. I truthfully do not remember the energy booster, sorry.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    eagle123 wrote: »

how did you get so much gold.
    everything is so expensive, has anyone gotten any one time offers?

region 1 Ar 359 gold
    region 2 Ar 375 gold
    Night of the Maneater 790 gold
    Legend of Bigfoot 980 gold
    Fangs and fury 1,475 gold
    theangelii wrote: »
    how did you get so much gold.
    everything is so expensive, has anyone gotten any one time offers?

region 1 Ar 359 gold
    region 2 Ar 375 gold
    Night of the Maneater 790 gold
    Legend of Bigfoot 980 gold
    Fangs and fury 1,475 gold

Missed the R3 Ar at 450 gold.

I have not seen an OTO yet for anything. I have also chosen to forego the AR contract hunts, as well as the later "Nature's Fury" events due to the cost of the weapons. I could buy the R3 AR, but choose not to. Gold is hard to come by, and the extra payout for the AR contracts versus the shotgun contracts is just not worth it.

That being said, having 2,100 gold should be possible:

a) Level 17 suggests someone who was playing in beta for a while. Who knows what the gold payouts were earlier in beta. Unfortunately, what happens in beta often stays in beta. While some features of the game can change, what you have earned stays with you. I had a couple of weeks of beta experience, and am at level 15. Level 16 and 17 are harder to get to with current XP rewards in R3 contract hunts.

b) Geography. It is well established from DH2014 that where you live drives who many gold videos that you are allowed to watch and how much gold that you can earn.

c) Probability. There seems to be a more or less random award system for gold videos. I have gotten anywhere from 3 to 25 gold for various videos. Could be somehow lucking on the high side...

d) Someone still willing to endure the process of actually being reimbursed for Fyber/Tapjoy/SponsorPay/whoever "offers."

e) A credit card.

The gold model seems completely different than in DH2014, and far harder to reconcile. In DH2014, it was basically one gold for one video. Easy to track, and easy to compare to other forum posters. also easy to compare on geography. I knew that at home, I had far fewer opportunities to watch videos than if I lived across the US border, 10 minutes down the street.

The current model of awarding anywhere from 3-25 (or whatever) gold per video means a couple of things:
    a) harder to spot the geographic benefit of living in the US when it comes to gold
    b) Effectively devalues the gold, meaning higher gold prices. I can consistently earn 100 or more gold per day in videos in DH2016, but rarely more than 15-20 in DH2014. Not really surprised that the amount of gold for weapons has gone up dramatically.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I haven't seen any way to earn free gold
    ...playing on kindle
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    No videos over here. Do I need to change my google profile and claim residence in the States to get videos coming in? ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I'm not sure yet. I'm in Region 3, rifle hunt #37. I have the bolt action rifle, and it isn't adequate for the two bucks that requires a heart shot. I've tried numerous times, and failed all of them. I'm trying to get enough free gold for a decent rifle, but I won't spend real money. You're right, DH2014 is still better.

Dear Tanner I have the same situation and principle with you. Well I think it is a practical to be quicker hand.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    brodeen wrote: »
    Dear Tanner I have the same situation and principle with you. Well I think it is a practical to be quicker hand.
    Cheers.

I was eventually able to get both heart shots with the bolt action rifle, but it did take a while. Eventually, a hunt came up with one standing right behind the other. Took the first one, and barely had to re-aim to get a brief window for the second heart shot. If the animals are not perfectly positioned, or you have to aim to a different location, it is very difficult with the bolt action rifle.

No plans to spend any real money either...
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    No videos over here. Do I need to change my google profile and claim residence in the States to get videos coming in? ;)

No but if you use one of those phantom server services that makes you router appear to be in the states you will get US gameplay.People use these all over the world to watch Netflix hulu etc. I used to do it here in MX but my cable router isn't compatible with the codes.Google it
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

AHA! I turn on a mobile VPN and suddenly I get videos! I wonder if I change server locations if this gets me more at each location.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.