Options

mythical white stag?

Mythical white stag doesn't appear..suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    MDOZMDOZ Registered Users 29 Posts
    Can't find it either, after 4 attempts! Maybe it is a myth after all...Will keep trying. Looked up, down, left, right, moved around, scanned with IR - no joy.
  • Options
    Chayyl76Chayyl76 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been looking for the white stag for 2 days now and still can't find it. Any clues?
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    What hunt are you looking for a white stag in?
  • Options
    Blake32Blake32 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have played this level over 20 times and looked everywhere, cant see it at all

its in the "living legends" part of the game "search for the white stag"
  • Options
    Still trying. No White Stag yet. Completed the other three legend hunts, no problem. Just the white stag is eluding me. I think it must be a glitch. Tried 20 plus times, but it doesn't show itself. Any help appreciated.
  • Options
    I finished the search for the white stag in the living legends bow hunt, but I can't remember where the white stag was and can't go back. Sorry and good luck. BTW how did you get enough gold to complete the last 3 events? It also seems to me the either there was an error in the first release, or GLU decided to change the amount of gold need d for the last wolf hunt in LL. was around 959 gold and now it costs 1475 gold.��
  • Options
    BurlapBurlap Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hope someone finds it soon or I'm ping to go crazy
  • Options
    SyC0SyC0 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Been searching 5 hours and seen nothing
  • Options
    MalmoMalmo Registered Users 1 Posts

I think there is a bug:/
    No white stag for me eather:/
  • Options
    G Bees - I bought gold, to fund the legend series. I don't mind giving over some $$ to play this game. An Xbox / PS game is upwards of $75, plus in game purchases, so $25 here and there on this is worth it I believe to get the best game play. Good luck to all who have the time to grind it out, accumulate gold from bonuses and watching ads. But I just. Want to smash the game as quickly as I can. Redeemed a few iTunes gift cards to fund DH16 so far. Just wish the Whie Stag would show up!
  • Options
    JawesomeJawesome Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lol a patch came out and now it's just chilling on the cliff it was a hoax because the white stag is supposed to be really rare
  • Options
    Anybody get the "free weapon" for completing the White stag living legends event when the White stag finally appeared? I completed but can't see a free weapon.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Yesterday the White Stag did get over his shyness! Thanks for bearing with us while we coaxed out of hiding!
  • Options
    LaVigneLaVigne Registered Users 1 Posts
    U guys just have to wait couple of days then try it. I waited a couple of days and he was there.
  • Options
    The free weapon was the bow used in the white stag hunt itself. Time to shell out gold to get the other weapons.
  • Options
    Spicygirl78Spicygirl78 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Found him today..my my what a nice stag :)
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    this game crashes on my device every so often. I had to kill the white stag twice.
  • Options
    Christian MessmerChristian Messmer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Good morning all, This is my first time on here. Where can I find the WHITE STAG. Unfortunately I can't even get the "OF FANG and FURY" event open up, even though I already finished the first three events. HAVE A GREAT DAYPLACE
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Good morning all, This is my first time on here. Where can I find the WHITE STAG. Unfortunately I can't even get the "OF FANG and FURY" event open up, even though I already finished the first three events. HAVE A GREAT DAYPLACE

Look straight up on the cliff in front of you. He's there on the top.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Christian, of Fangs and Fury unlocked for iPhone today. You must have now killed the white stag if, as you say, you have passed the first three events.
    Don't know if all iOS users and other devices have received the "unlock" upgrade. Wish I had not wasted early gold for energy, otherwise I would be playing the man eater event now. Won't spend any more cash now.

I Bought gold for the previousthat event and now own a level 1-5 Weston .30 assault rifle (was available previously for 13500 plats - don't see it in this prize pack) So I would not be gaining any new weapon from this latest GLU money grab. 2 high gold events back to back early on is putting the clamps on me spending now.
  • Options
    brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yeah I found it on top of the cliff on the second look for it.
    So the game is finished for me for the timebeing.
    Not buying gold as I am getting a new ipad soon and will loose it all.
    iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus