Options

DH14 to DH16

How do I transfer earned currency, from DH14 to DH16?

Comments

• Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    What a wonderful magical dream come true that would be. The two games are totally separate.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    What a wonderful magical dream come true that would be. The two games are totally separate.

Amen! It would almost make 2016 worth playing, at least I could afford decent weapons.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Amen! It would almost make 2016 worth playing, at least I could afford decent weapons.

See that is why I refuse to give glu one dime, and highly suggest no one else do the same, to play dh16....they sold us on glu wallet so we would spend coins to buy gold so we could use the gold on all their games. ...great fair and enticing marketing tool which I supported and agreed with but then they decided new games would not support gluwallet...to spend new money on dh16 would only encourage their bad behavior and send the message they can change the rules arbitrarily with no recourse. I hope pray and verbally curse their gross margins will go to zero or even negative if possible. ....I can tell all they care about is profits. ..they used to have one of the highest gross margins in the gaming industry but I hope this betrayal sinks them and serves them as a lesson both in customer service and customer retention.
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    El bertoEl berto Registered Users 1 Posts
    Imagine if this was the real world, you can't bring your existing weapons to a hunt , you have to buy new ones. I'm pretty sure I would keep driving