Options

What do the XPs do and how do they benefit me?

What do the XPs do and how do they benefit me?
iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    No idea what the plans are for these, but in DH 2014, they were simply used to advance your level. The levels were meaningless other than you got some paltry gold award. Looks the same for DH 2016 for now.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yes thanks
    iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus
  • Options
    Kma3211Kma3211 Registered Users 1 Posts
    XP's simply add up so you can achieve the next level. You can monitor your progress in the upper left of the screen. When you level up all you get (at least what I've seen to level 16), is 5 gold and 5 energy.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Kma3211 wrote: »
    XP's simply add up so you can achieve the next level. You can monitor your progress in the upper left of the screen. When you level up all you get (at least what I've seen to level 16), is 5 gold and 5 energy.

The same with me, I have been "grinding it out" on the shotgun contract hunts in Region 3 trying to build up Hunter Bucks and Gold. I am at Level 18 and have received nothing other than the 5 gold and 5 energy per level you already mentioned.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Same payout to level 21, but now you're looking at 8600 XP to get to level 22. At 16 XP per AR contract hunt you are looking over 537.5 hunts to get 5 gold and 5 energy units. That is slugging through it.