Options

More Gun skins!

I am loving the new game!! Really wish we didn't have to pay so much to do the extra missions of course.. And the guns you buy for the event hunts are very bad.. I have been thinking it would be really cool to be able to change the skin of your gun!! And if you brought back the slow down time Sports Drink.

I am really hoping in an upcoming patch there will be more guns available, sniper missions that you can do more then 45 of and add a gun skin feature would be amazing!!

Comments

• Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    So what you're saying is, under Glu's new pricing policy, you want to be able to buy an overpriced sucko gun and then have them charge you 500 gold for a new skin every time you get tired of looking at it and it reminds you how foolish it was to have paid for it in the first place... I'm sure they'll be happy to accommodate you.
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Too funny, nuggets911.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    It will be interesting to see where things go...

I could care less about gun skins... Guns are typically only used for a single region and then never touched again. Couldn't care less what they look like from hunt to hunt as long as they get their job done.

It will be interesting to see if the number of hunts in rifle series continue to increase. I had 30 in R1, 35 in R2 and 40 in R3. Can't see that being sustainable over the long run. If the game lasts as long as 20 regions, that will be 125 hunts in a hypothetical Region 20 rifle series. I was finished them all by the time of the official release on Sept 15, so am not sure how many hunts were in each rifle series by the time of the "official" release. Never had one yet with 45 hunts as mentioned in the OP.

The only reason that I would want to have additional rifle hunts would be to break the monotony of the shotgun contract hunts. I would be far happier with being able to buy ARs for HBs that I would with extra rifle hunts.

I have had no need for consumables yet, as all hunts so far have been pretty straightforward. They would probably come in handy as the game progresses, though.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2