Options

Plus 6S problem Iphone

dbadba Registered Users 4 Posts
Just a change of mobile iphone 6 6S Plus Plus to complete the problemon Compia iCloud is that installing your big game, I only have advances in screens ect that if everything is saved but I lost all my money my arms and my gold and really is a huge annoyance please tell me how to fix the same to miss many games that I have and none have had any problems.

player ID:681ebf56796d4a6183cbc2a4cdc5c013

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    punctuate. cool thing; try it.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    punctuate. cool thing; try it.

There was a comma and a period...
    Still couldn't make sense though.

I think it is a change of device... in which case, probably SOL.

I am looking at a probable change if device in a couple of weeks... Actually curious on this.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    On iOS? Forget it, you're starting over. I'm not sure about Android - you may have a chance to restore on a new device.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    ...sense...? ay, yeah, NONsense...

-- sub and others: right, me too. thinking about s6

(yes, stickin' with a company who's name starts with 'sam' and could possibly end in something sounding similar to 'sung')

i'll keep you guys updated if i go the way...

and **** it, samer, how to ever update from a s2...

(and neither would i care, s2, serious? where the hell must i send my old s5 to, please, PLEASE gimme an address...)

;-)
  • Options
    Confused forums LOL, sorry. Theoretically, since on DH 2016 you have individual user ID's, your progress is being tracked. I remember a post by Roone, saying that un-installing/re-installing will not have any adverse effects. That said, what the mechanics are of maintaining your user ID on a separate device are a bit unclear to me now.
  • Options
    ...very cool, roone told us: everything would be right and fine uninstalling and re-installing.

nice, i'll believe him, he must know.

well then, has anyone ACTUALLY TRIED?

who's gonna be the guinea pig?
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »

well then, has anyone ACTUALLY TRIED?

who's gonna be the guinea pig?

Just tried it on my iPad (I just started on it, only at level 4). It actually worked. Everything is the same. If someone would be kind enough to buy me a new iPad, I'll try switching devices. :p
  • Options
    Forgive but do not speak English , the problem is that the game had dh2016 in an iphone 6 .

I just purchased a 6S cases and load backup the problem is that I keep progress on the screens but not the money , gold and weapons.
  • Options
    You could try Restore Purchases. From the Home screen, click the gear in the top left corner. The bottom button on the right side is Restore Purchases. If this does not work, you will need to submit a Customer Support claim
  • Options
    Good morning thanks for the info does not work me restore purchases.

Please as you can request the support shown me as the translator do not find much information.

Greetings and thank you very much.
  • Options
    Since last Sunday it is open the ticket in the game to help me and do not receive any response.