Region 5 release?

Finished region 4 today. Bring on some more!!
Prev1

Comments

• Mr main22Mr main22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree, finished too fast
  • aothorityaothority Registered Users 3 Posts
    haha I just unlocked region 4 today
  • BriandflBriandfl Registered Users 9 Posts
    TANZANIA done. Now what?
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Do enough contract hunts to have 400K or more HBs in reserve so you can afford R5...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just started r1 today. No hurry here. Are there oto's? In r2 now and doing the special event.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I just started r1 today. No hurry here. Are there oto's? In r2 now and doing the special event.

No OTO in the first 4 Regions at least on Android don't know about other platforms but no one has mentioned it.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Maddog6450Maddog6450 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Finished Region 4 Last Week. All Thats Left To Do Is Collect More Cash From Ar Contract Hunts. BORING...... Whens Region 5 Out? Needs Better Variety Of Contract Hunts If You Gotta Wait So Long Between Regions. Maybe A Rifle Contract And Bow Contract Just To Keep Things Interesting......... Cheers
  • Jami7212Jami7212 Registered Users 1 Posts
    To be honest the hunts are two basic and there is not a variety of animals. Why aren't there birds like 32x away for you to have to shoot or a hippo or something? If you have all the guns to be paid for in gold it's never beneficial to solely base a game interaction based on spending money or if not possible why not give the user a better variety of guns to choose from then? I happen to like the game and have already finished region 4. And just playing the contract is not all fun either you could use a bunch of different concept it don't always have to be while in a stampede or grazing.
  • HBCA34HBCA34 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Something is wrong when the game isn't being updated soon enough for completely free players like myself . With as many regions as Deer Hunter games have ,how Is it only 4 Regions are able to be played ? How do they expect to make money when they don't give up to date content to keep spenders interested ?
    HBCA34 wrote: »
    Something is wrong when the game isn't being updated soon enough for completely free players like myself . With as many regions as Deer Hunter games have ,how Is it only 4 Regions are able to be played ? How do they expect to make money when they don't give up to date content to keep spenders interested ?

DH2014 and Dino Hunter were both launched the same way as DH2016-- with 3 or 4 regions and new regions added via updates released every 3-4 weeks.
    This is exactly what I expected in terms of the initial number of regions for DH2016. Expected much more in many other aspects of the game, though.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Just started region 3. I can't even start the rifle series without doing a ton of contract hunts. This is so boring. The weapon pricing is horrible. DH2014 was so much better, even after the second time I did it. Just might do it a third time instead of this game. Change it up Glu.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I just got a pop-up today about an October update, with "Updated Graphics and FX" and a Halloween Event that is sure to take place after the Nature's Fury event. I didn't get the chance to screencap it though.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    I just got a pop-up today about an October update, with "Updated Graphics and FX" and a Halloween Event that is sure to take place after the Nature's Fury event. I didn't get the chance to screencap it though.

I got the same thing. I think it also said something about playing across different platforms.

Still have never seen a popup in this game other than ads. Very frustrating to not see what is coming...
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Ok, I'm now with the rest of you. I finished region 4. I'll do a bunch of contract hunts to bankroll some hb's. Then hopefully the new update will address some of the issues before region 5 comes out.
  • TheWeaponTheWeapon Registered Users 12 Posts
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Jami7212 wrote: »
    To be honest the hunts are two basic and there is not a variety of animals. Why aren't there birds like 32x away for you to have to shoot or a hippo or something? If you have all the guns to be paid for in gold it's never beneficial to solely base a game interaction based on spending money or if not possible why not give the user a better variety of guns to choose from then? I happen to like the game and have already finished region 4. And just playing the contract is not all fun either you could use a bunch of different concept it don't always have to be while in a stampede or grazing.

I have been playing the AR contract in R4 and often swap to the rifle just to make things a bit more interesting by trying for the organ shots
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I never bought the R4 shotgun, so I do the R4 shotgun hunts with either the R3 shotgun (2 shots for each animal) or the rifle (more interesting).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • cosmoe333cosmoe333 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bill 1957 is spot on
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    as for me, i'm bankrolling energy. got close to 600k in the bunker and energy is gonna give us more per contract. keep piling it up, comes 'round three times a day...
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I'm at 1.2 million hb's and I just can't do any more contract hunts. I'll wait until the Halloween Nightmare event comes out.
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    At level 21 you max out XP. So it shows you receive XP for a hunt, but no total is kept, so no level 24.
    G_BEES wrote: »
    At level 21 you max out XP. So it shows you receive XP for a hunt, but no total is kept, so no level 24.

I guess another glitch. You would think this stuff would have been ironed out during beta testing.
    I'm at level 19 and have $350,000 hb's. I'll keep plugging away until something new comes along. I probably won't do the next event because of the gold I'm sure it will require. I'm at 1,000 gold but that's going to go towards a good rifle at some point.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I'm at 1.2 million hb's and I just can't do any more contract hunts. I'll wait until the Halloween Nightmare event comes out.

I know the feeling, I just could not face another contract hunt. I have 1.5 million HB and 1250 gold in the bank so now just pile up that 15 free energy a day until something new comes along.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Was region 4 released when the game launched? If not, does anyone know the date region 4 came out?
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Was region 4 released when the game launched? If not, does anyone know the date region 4 came out?

The game launched with three regions-- Same as Dino Hunter. I think that the hard launch was Sept 15, although some of us were able to get it a few days sooner.

Region 4 was released on Sept 24: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?176062-Region-4-is-released!
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Thank you, SubH20.
  • JoemikeJoemike Registered Users 3 Posts
    When is new area coming out
    Joemike wrote: »
    When is new area coming out

A new update with a new event and several upgrades has been announced (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?179273-Halloween-Content-Preview!). I expect this update sometime tomorrow.

Among the upgrades is more info on when to expect new regions. You should hopefully get your answer tomorrow.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2