Event Guns

If I buy the special gun package for the 13 day event do I get to keep the guns and use them on other missions?

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Do you keep them? Yes.
    Will they be actually useful in the future? Doubtful.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Do you keep them? Yes.
    Will they be actually useful in the future? Doubtful.

Actually as easy as this game is maybe. I have 1 AR I got with the plat s from the bow hunt for the stag.Its the region 1 M16 clone and does just fine with 2 shot kills in region 4. I'm gonna ride that AR as far as I can .It breaks up the shotgun monotony.
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...aaahhh, jj, you're not talkin' 'bout the 'grantham augur'?

(to me it looks more like an ak-47... well, whatever...)

interesting to know it works in r4; might get myself one of these next region or so...

with a scarce (almost) 700 of them gold coins one needs to choose wisely...
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    ...aaahhh, jj, you're not talkin' 'bout the 'grantham augur'?

(to me it looks more like an ak-47... well, whatever...)

interesting to know it works in r4; might get myself one of these next region or so...

with a scarce (almost) 700 of them gold coins one needs to choose wisely...

Nope its the Blizzard Mk2. And it was around 1300 platinum eagles in the "Prize Guns" section of the Natures Fury event . it's definitely an Armalite with purple blotches.Best of all you don't have to use gold.The plats are the total you have after the 10 bow hunts for the "elusive white stag"
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...thanks. found it, blizzard mk 2, purple. still hesitating to buy it; might need those 1300 silver eagles later... but good to know it still works in r4.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    mine does not on iOS. Seems like Region AR's only work in specific regions. Other bugs..... If I am contract hunting in Region 1, at the end of the hunt I immediately go back to Region 4, so current region is not being saved.

Sorry Glu, but for as long as this game has been in Beta, the results are poor so far.
    - Graphics suck
    - Realism sucks
    - Gameplay sucks
    - Bugs abound

The reasons that DH 2014 succeed for so long was
    - fantastic gameplay experience
    - premium weapons were easily affordable
    - all standard hunts were achievable without spending money (yeah, most of us are the 15% revenue achieved with ads).

You f-ed this up with Dino and are really f-ing this up with 2016. What are you thinking?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Give Glu some time. DH 2014 was infested with bugs and problems but things were fixed. I rememver the huge problem back in December 2013 when no one ciuld even log in. I agree the graphics are inferior. Animals look sillily infantile compared to 2014...it is a good game. I miss the shared gwallet but I think they have prospects on this one and hope it doesn't neet Dino's fate
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Westin fury 377 power worth the 13000 plats if doin the abdominal snowman event just sayin