Options

How many playing lives (Energy) have you saved up?

I have 88 on my ipad and 15 on my phone, waiting for the next level.
iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Zero, I'm using all of them all day long to get some hb's.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    brumbypt wrote: »
    I have 88 on my ipad and 15 on my phone, waiting for the next level.

Finally got sick of contract hunts Saturday so I have 35 so far.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I have 105. I just collect the energy now because I got bored playing the game. I figured I would get all I can to use on Region #5, whenever it's released.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    MDOZMDOZ Registered Users 29 Posts
    104/12 right now. Bored doing contract hunts, have 350K HB ready to go so just waiting for next level and banking the free energy now and then. But may tap out soon, game sucks so far.
  • Options
    nicoga3000nicoga3000 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I rushed R4 too hard, so I'm sort of taking it at a more relaxed pace for R5. Only at 54/12 with 125k HB saved up. I have 3.2k gold ready for the next event, so that's sort of my "saving grace". I'm hoping that the new update brings the OTO's that DH14 has.

Instead of stock piling HB's, I've just started playing DH14. Up to R8 and enjoying it a lot. You can see how much room DH16 has to grow.
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I can't play any more contract hunts either and I'm as far as I can go on DH2014, so I actually went back and restarted Dino again. What a great game that was. Until they introduced the crystals. Up to Region 5 there, Savage Bog, which was an awesome region.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't see the point of collecting energy. A region can be completed in two days if it is 40 hunts plus the trophies. And events will be out of my reach anyway with galactically high gold prices. But that is my opinion only.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I don't see the point of collecting energy. A region can be completed in two days if it is 40 hunts plus the trophies. And events will be out of my reach anyway with galactically high gold prices. But that is my opinion only.

Samer, I share your opinion 100%. I used to rush through a region in just a few hours in dh14. Now, I'd rather have it last a few days. The boring contract hunts can wait.

As for the events, since I won't spend real money on this game I won't have enough free gold to participate.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Again, if you horde energy then the game will not give you the refill that comes with putting it down for an hour or so. I did buy 75 energy units early on, but then felt I missed out on the free time dependant refills. Just my opinion. I now login in every few hours to try and pick up free gold videos.