Options

Level 4 Assault Rifle

Just bought the Level 4 AR. $5.00 cash for me (on Kindle Fire HDX with about 160 gold saved up). It lets you do all the AR hunts in levels 1-4 so it seemed worth it to me. No new animals with the AR hunts so not a bragain by any means. Probably my last real dollar purchase as the prices will keep climbing with each level and get ridiculous like they did in DH14. I don't mind spending a little money on a game but they need things to scale better. Good hunting everybody!

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Netwurk wrote: »
    Just bought the Level 4 AR. $5.00 cash for me (on Kindle Fire HDX with about 160 gold saved up). It lets you do all the AR hunts in levels 1-4 so it seemed worth it to me. No new animals with the AR hunts so not a bragain by any means. Probably my last real dollar purchase as the prices will keep climbing with each level and get ridiculous like they did in DH14. I don't mind spending a little money on a game but they need things to scale better. Good hunting everybody!
    Are the AR hunts interesting? I have now the gold necessary abd contemplating purchasing the region 4 ar
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Are the AR hunts interesting? I have now the gold necessary abd contemplating purchasing the region 4 ar

Not really. They are good for a change for a little bit then they get every bit as monotonous as the shotgun contract hunts. I bought the AR for regions 3 and 4.
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Registered Users 8 Posts
    They don't seem much different than the shotgun hunts. The payoffs are a little better though and of coure you get a new rifle which adds a little variety to the game.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I ended up purchasing the ar for maneater fury event which enabled me to purchase with silver the region 3 ar. This opened up the ar contracts of regios 1, 2&3
    A letdown really. Boring
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    JoemikeJoemike Registered Users 3 Posts
    They want 760 pieces of gold for the AR in level 4 I'm not paying for it and the gold just not come fast enough that needs to be fixed
  • Options
    nicoga3000nicoga3000 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I snagged the R1-R5 AR from the event. It's nice mostly because it means I can dive right into the AR hunts when R5 comes out (so more HB quickly). The issue I have is that the AR hunts will always give more than the shotty hunts. So there's NO reason to do shotty hunts once you have an AR. However, you can ONLY use an AR for that region or above (so R5 AR works in 1-5, but won't work in 6). It's a REALLY bad design decision that I didn't really understand until getting to R8 in DH14 (where I am now).