Options

level 21

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
The xp requirement for level 20 was 4500 and has been increasing incrementally by 500 with every level. However I reached level 21 today and suddenly it shot up to 8600 instead of 5000. Any thoughts?
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    There shall an explanation or idea from the developer otherwise it is a glitch.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    The xp requirement for level 20 was 4500 and has been increasing incrementally by 500 with every level. However I reached level 21 today and suddenly it shot up to 8600 instead of 5000. Any thoughts?

Looks like it will take you a LONG time to reach Level 22!

I suspect that you found a glitch.

I recall that DH2014 had a similar glitch on at least one occasion. They were fixed by an eventual update. Hopefully this does as well.

Not sure if it will be fixed in the update expected next week, or if it will have to wait for the next one.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Level 23 takes 10,000!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

Just another way for us to spend real money to get energy. 50 gold for 10 energy is highway robbery. I have over 500 gold and haven't spent any yet. Everything is overpriced.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You are right Bill. Too expensive. Hit 800 gold but ain't gonna spend it on nature's fury and I suspect the Halloween thingie will be even more overpriced
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

I just finished level 17 (2500) and level 18 is 3300, so it is not necessarily 500 per level. Big jump from 4500 to 8600. Hope that gets fixed before I get there :-).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    I am slowly crawling to level 20. Here I have to collect 4400. Xp to get lvl 20.
    I wish it get fixed when I get there.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    I am slowly crawling to level 20. Here I have to collect 4400. Xp to get lvl 20.
    I wish it get fixed when I get there.:rolleyes:

It seems it is fixed now. I just get to level 20 and it is asked me to collect 4900 xp. Thanks.
    Mmmh..hopefully...I may need to prove it at level 21.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Not really, I just completed 22 and need 10,000 for 23. Not a real big deal though as levels have no meaning.

Another day...another restart...another 10 gold snatched away by GLU. I 've had a customer care ticket open for weeks and have yet to receive a reply. Not even an apology. They simply don't care. Nobody should give them any monetary support unless they improve DH16 significantly. Money is all they will listen to.
  • Options
    Mmh..noting changed..nothing wrong...it is xp required for level 22 is 8600 xp.
    All the rules and scenes are up to the developer. We all the user are the object that give feedback which figure the need of user.
    Developer without user is useless. Just see what users will do when developer doesnot consider users feedback.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I hit level 21 this morning and it is 8,600 to get to level 22.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Same here

Chris
  • Options
    porkchopsporkchops Registered Users 13 Posts
    perhaps figure out what the achievement scores are and aim to achieve those prospects. ie. number of head shots, number of lung shots. those should give a lot of XP. Not sure where to find list of achievements though.