Options

Level 21 still 8600

From 4900 level 20 to 8600 level 21????

Hope the points per hunt in Wyoming are as high!

Chris

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You do cap at level 23 (max) and then no new levels. Level 22 is 10000
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I guess Glu is doing this on purpose according to Roone. They have something up their sleeve.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I guess Glu is doing this on purpose according to Roone. They have something up their sleeve.
    Or they don't but trying to philosphosize the reason for a discovered glitch
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Or they don't but trying to philosphosize the reason for a discovered glitch

Hmmm, you make more sense. I'm having a Glu bashing morning. Lol
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Probably intentional, not a glitch. Given how lazy they are about users' gold accounts, I would propose the max at 23 was introduced to discourage hoarding free gold to play their overpriced events. Just look at the "subscription" service...they want $20 a month to unlock a day or two worth of gameplay? C'mon!!
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    From 4900 level 20 to 8600 level 21????

Hope the points per hunt in Wyoming are as high!

Chris

yes and level 22 is 10,000 and level 23 is the max until the next update.
  • Options
    SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    guitsteel wrote: »
    Probably intentional, not a glitch. Given how lazy they are about users' gold accounts, I would propose the max at 23 was introduced to discourage hoarding free gold to play their overpriced events. Just look at the "subscription" service...they want $20 a month to unlock a day or two worth of gameplay? C'mon!!

If you want to use the term lazy, I paid for the full event with gold from ads, and halfway to the next already. Perhaps you could stop crying and do the same?
  • Options
    I could have as well if they hadn't kept depleting my account. I will complain as long as want to about this shoddy app. There was so much GLU got right in DH14...there was no reason to release a substandard DH16 other than laziness and a disregard for their loyal users.
  • Options
    SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    guitsteel wrote: »
    I could have as well if they hadn't kept depleting my account. I will complain as long as want to about this shoddy app. There was so much GLU got right in DH14...there was no reason to release a substandard DH16 other than laziness and a disregard for their loyal users.

Sure you can, but it's a waste of time. If it's that bad play one of the thousands of other games out there. Does nothing when you do nothing but complain yet keep right on playing...that's as bad a complaining about a presidential candidate then voting for them anyway...
  • Options
    I am well aware of how little regard GLU has for the user"s opinions. But my posts also serve as a warning to others considering this game. If you dislike reading my posts, go to one of the 1000s of other game forums on which I do not post.