Options

free gold pag and Kindle fire

Just wondering if I am the only one using a Kindle fire that has never got a pop up for free gold and no button to click on to watch videos to get free gold.
Mine has been like this since the first day I downloaded to play it. I ave been in contact with Amazon and Glu without any luck for weeks.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Erabbit wrote: »
    Just wondering if I am the only one using a Kindle fire that has never got a pop up for free gold and no button to click on to watch videos to get free gold.
    Mine has been like this since the first day I downloaded to play it. I ave been in contact with Amazon and Glu without any luck for weeks.

Kindle does not give you ads to watch for gold, they never have. But I also do not get any pop-up ads at all, pretty much a uninterrupted game. That has been the case with DH 2014. I haven't played DH 2016 on it. I will stick with a real android tablet on that game.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    I asked about this today and it turns out our ad networks do not support Amazon devices. That might change in the future, however for now you will not see any.
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    kindle players... the b a s t a r d children of gaming...
  • Options
    ErabbitErabbit Registered Users 9 Posts
    I enjoyed 2014 , had some problems with TapJoy keeping me from accessing free gold page. I was able to get free gold most days. Got use to being the last to play a new event 5 to 6 days after everyone else. Now with 2016 it just looks like it will be to much waiting and time to move on.