Options

Save my progress in or with Facebook

How can I save my progress with Facebook? With the halloween update there should be the option.

Thanks!
DH 2016 :D

Comments

• Options
    TheWeaponTheWeapon Registered Users 12 Posts
    "Facebook Connect added! This was one of the most requested features from DH14 and something we have wanted to get working for some time. This feature will allow you to transfer to a new or different device, saving all your progress, as long as you log in with Facebook."
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    TheWeapon wrote: »
    "Facebook Connect added! This was one of the most requested features from DH14 and something we have wanted to get working for some time. This feature will allow you to transfer to a new or different device, saving all your progress, as long as you log in with Facebook."

Yes, but how? I haven't seen this option.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yes, but how? I haven't seen this option.

That's what I mean ..
  • Options
    NemaeusNemaeus Registered Users 10 Posts
    TheWeapon - are you on an iPhone or Android device? Facebook connect is currently live for iOS, but not yet for Android. That support will be live with the 1.2 release. Once 1.2 is out, you'll be able to play across platforms (from iOS to Android and back) and keep your data.

If you are on an iPhone, the option to connect with Facebook shows up on the Mission Results screen, or can be found in the Options Screen (the Gear button located in the upper left on the main screen you see after logging in)
  • Options
    Nemaeus wrote: »
    TheWeapon - are you on an iPhone or Android device? Facebook connect is currently live for iOS, but not yet for Android. That support will be live with the 1.2 release. Once 1.2 is out, you'll be able to play across platforms (from iOS to Android and back) and keep your data.

If you are on an iPhone, the option to connect with Facebook shows up on the Mission Results screen, or can be found in the Options Screen (the Gear button located in the upper left on the main screen you see after logging in)

Thank you very much - my device is an android, so I will wait. :)
  • Options
    patch1980patch1980 Registered Users 3 Posts

Will we be able to play on facebook anytime in the future?
  • Options
    There is nothing planned at this moment. I wouldn't rule it out for "anytime in the future" though. :)
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts

Anyone know when Android release 1.2 should be expected? I will be changing devices (and operating systems) shortly and would like to keep my progress if possible instead of starting over, or at least minimize the time that I have two devices going...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Tough to give an exact date as we like to sync Android and iOS as much as possible and iOS is dependent on Apple approval (can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks). In terms of a target date (not promising!), 1.2 should be live late next week...around when the Halloween event ends and Thanksgiving event begins.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Tough to give an exact date as we like to sync Android and iOS as much as possible and iOS is dependent on Apple approval (can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks). In terms of a target date (not promising!), 1.2 should be live late next week...around when the Halloween event ends and Thanksgiving event begins.

Thanks! I knew an exact date woul dc be impossible, but your edtimate is most helpful. Should work well with transferring to the new device.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2