DH 2014 cant start any more

Deer hunter crash hole time When start
What Can i do
Please help

Comments

• DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    This is a widespread problem. The only thing you can do is wait for it to be fixed and/or play DH2016.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    This is a widespread problem. The only thing you can do is wait for it to be fixed and/or play DH2016.

This is like the proverbial child whose parents have to hang a porkchop around his neck just to get the dog to play with him...Glu has to break dh14 to get anyone one to play dh16
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Very insightful nuggets ; )
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    This is like the proverbial child whose parents have to hang a porkchop around his neck just to get the dog to play with him...Glu has to break dh14 to get anyone one to play dh16

Sad but true.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thanks guys for calling this out! The DH14 team is looking into it!
  • wamby56wamby56 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same with my son's iPad
  • pil0t_69pil0t_69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's happening on my IPad too. It gOes to update screen, then finishes updating and I get the welcome message, then bounced to my desktop.
  • entgroup@hotmail.comentgroup@hotmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's a shame such an excellent game has a basic problem with loading! This is not going to drive me into the arms of DH 2016, but it may drive me away from GLU games is not fixed quickly. 2016 rollout seems to too coincidental to be credible.
    It's a shame such an excellent game has a basic problem with loading! This is not going to drive me into the arms of DH 2016, but it may drive me away from GLU games is not fixed quickly. 2016 rollout seems to too coincidental to be credible.

I would have thought had it been just a mere screw up then it would have been fixed by now ....they knew about it early Friday and now it is Monday night and still no fix... incidentally, I ran across some chatter on message boards dedicated to stock evaluation and apparently the dh16 rollout has produced less than expected revenues..... in game purchases since its debut have been so weak that there has been more revenue generated from users watching ads than from in game purchases..... not surprising....
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I would have thought had it been just a mere screw up then it would have been fixed by now ....they knew about it early Friday and now it is Monday night and still no fix... incidentally, I ran across some chatter on message boards dedicated to stock evaluation and apparently the dh16 rollout has produced less than expected revenues..... in game purchases since its debut have been so weak that there has been more revenue generated from users watching ads than from in game purchases..... not surprising....

What did they expect after the Dino fiasco? Did they really think a lot of people would throw money at this game? Shows how blind they are.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Roone wrote: »

Whoa!! In context with the thread, is this a veiled hint of the possibility of some internal sabotage of DH 14? I mean really the only thing that any of us " called out" in this thread was the possibility of DH14 having been broken on purpose. Can you imagine how epic it would be if some rogue dh 16 programmer got tired of seeing all the posts dissing dh16 and other posts praising DH 14 and somehow managed to get into the DH 14 code and break it on purpose unbeknownst to the DH 14 programmers? Wouldn't it be wild if the D H 14 programmers are all sitting around scratching their heads wondering what the hell happened to their release and it turned out to be some inter-departmental jealousy within glu itself rather than just poor programming ... the first salvo in an internal implosion ... I know it all sounds like a conspiracy theory but crazier things that have happened and it could explain why it is taking so long to fix... Alas, even if this were the case, we will probably never know but it sure would be one for the history books
    Roone wrote: »

Double post of the above upon editing..... another bug which should be fixed
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I think DH2014 and DH2016 will die soon if the situation still persist for 2 weeks a head.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Day 4 and the silence is deafening
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Remember guys (old gamers like me) the big crash in December 2013 took two weeks to fix. We had a similar problem. Game got stuck at the "preparing deer hunter" stage. So not surprising if this gets fixed next week ir further
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Dh14 seems to be working now.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Dh14 seems to be working now.

Now it's broken again. I was able to do one hunt. Now it won't let me back in.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Whoa!! In context with the thread, is this a veiled hint of the possibility of some internal sabotage of DH 14? I mean really the only thing that any of us " called out" in this thread was the possibility of DH14 having been broken on purpose. Can you imagine how epic it would be if some rogue dh 16 programmer got tired of seeing all the posts dissing dh16 and other posts praising DH 14 and somehow managed to get into the DH 14 code and break it on purpose unbeknownst to the DH 14 programmers? Wouldn't it be wild if the D H 14 programmers are all sitting around scratching their heads wondering what the hell happened to their release and it turned out to be some inter-departmental jealousy within glu itself rather than just poor programming ... the first salvo in an internal implosion ... I know it all sounds like a conspiracy theory but crazier things that have happened and it could explain why it is taking so long to fix... Alas, even if this were the case, we will probably never know but it sure would be one for the history books

I always like a good conspiracy theory. Makes perfect sense to me. Good thinking Nuggets.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I always like a good conspiracy theory. Makes perfect sense to me. Good thinking Nuggets.

Well there's no conspiracy theory about this only fact.... someone either broke it on purpose to help dh 16, or to hurt dh14, or it was broken out of incompetence..... day 6 now... it's still broken... The silence is deafening... no excuse for it taking this long to be fixed... Whatever the reason in my book it is a black eye to Glu
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    I just check the DH14 forum and saw a post from a monitor stating an iOS and Android fix to be posted within a few hours. Hee-Haw!

The DH14 fix for iOS is now up at the App Store
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Fix works.