Options

Halloween weapons

So I have about 800 gold saved. If I participate in the 2nd Halloween event do I get to keep the crossbow at the end. Also is the crossbow any good and what regions will I be able to use it for?

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I wouldn't worry about it until the game is fixed. Game is broken. However, normally event weapons are only good for the event. You can use them but they are under powered.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about it until the game is fixed. Game is broken. However, normally event weapons are only good for the event. You can use them but they are under powered.

I think he is actually referring to dh16 Halloween event but the answer is most likely the same
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    MilfhunterMilfhunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah was referring to dh16, thanks for the advice... You're probably right the bow and ar I got from previous events were pretty tame, bit those events were free to enter, I was hoping that paying 790 gold to enter an event would lead to something more meaty!
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Milfhunter wrote: »
    Yeah was referring to dh16, thanks for the advice... You're probably right the bow and ar I got from previous events were pretty tame, bit those events were free to enter, I was hoping that paying 790 gold to enter an event would lead to something more meaty!

Yeah unfortunately you are going to have to pay out a lot more gold to get anything remotely meaty. The only weapon that is meaty is the 13000 plat AR that will work through Region 6. You need to complete ALL the events to earn enough platinum coins to buy it.
  • Options
    MilfhunterMilfhunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ahhh yes, the N4 scarab careless with 554 power. Getting a semi just thinking about it. Okay I guess I'll have to see how much platinum I can get from that spider and his buddies.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    I think he is actually referring to dh16 Halloween event but the answer is most likely the same

You are right. I got confused about which forum I was on.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    Milfhunter wrote: »
    Ahhh yes, the N4 scarab careless with 554 power. Getting a semi just thinking about it. Okay I guess I'll have to see how much platinum I can get from that spider and his buddies.

I can testify that the scarab is quite badass...