Moving data from iPad Gen2 to Air 2-DH 2016

cgiwancgiwan Registered Users 1 Posts
I recently upgraded from a iPad Generation 2 to a iPad Air 2.
Previous forums say to perform a restore, but so far the progress does not transfer, and there is no iCloud for backing up the progress.

How to I transfer the progress for Deer Hunter 2016 from one device to the new one

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    cgiwan wrote: »
    Previous forums say to perform a restore, but so far the progress does not transfer, and there is no iCloud for backing up the progress.

How to I transfer the progress for Deer Hunter 2016 from one device to the new one

Unless they have changed things you cannot do it.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Have you tried backing up the old device to you computer rather than Apple's servers? No idea if it'll work, mind!
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    cgiwan wrote: »

You need to sign into Facebook on your old device under the options screen.

Once that's done, launch DH16 on your new device and sign into Facebook under Options. It will then ask to update your game to have the save progress from the first device. If you happened to login to Facebook on your new device first, it's ok. It will ask which save to use. Make sure to select the higher level one.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    And what about folk who don't do Facebook?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Open an account, link, forget all about account. I have 2 which I find absolutely no use for (plus my kids would yell at me if I ever used Facebook).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Open an account, link, forget all about account. I have 2 which I find absolutely no use for (plus my kids would yell at me if I ever used Facebook).

I do exactly the same, no friends, no profile just to link two devices to update my scores in several games.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1