Options

game does not open

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Logged in today. There was a 3.3 mb update once game opened. Got stuck while updating and now game refuses to open again. Any similar experience? Restarts and cache clears are not effective
Update: had to clear data and redownloaded all regions again. Still don't know what the 3.3 mb update did
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    After seeing your post, I open dh16, then I get update 2.36mb. after finish downloading the it load first page showing update of event however during this update it stops and say it cannot connect to server as this pic.
    Screenshot_2015-10-27-15-21-51_zpsvwqztgqk.png
    This error happen three times in row but keep trying until it finally successfully connect to server until it finish update the new event.
    Play some hunts in region 5. Got golds but during hunt dan after collect gold some error still occurs as pic below.
    Screenshot_2015-10-27-15-36-31_zpss5rabhs0.png
    Good luck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well looks like the update opened up the xp level. No more max at 23. But it's so tiny on my screen I can't read the required xp for level 24
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Well looks like the update opened up the xp level. No more max at 23. But it's so tiny on my screen I can't read the required xp for level 24

I suggest GLU and the Programmers change the display of XP value in unit K (kilo) with one decimal number so that we can see the progress of our work and we still can see its xp value.
    This also applybto dh14 . It shall display HB value in unit of M (million) since its max earn hb is about 1.7 Million therefore we can see our progress of piling HB.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I got the update yesterday morning and was able to play for that session. This morning, I can't open the game and have jumped through all the regular hoops. I'll keep trying. Android.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    .02M update and now it works.
    Drink more beer. :cool: