Free gold issue

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Seem like I can only watch 2 vids, then I can't get anymore. Tap on free gold...nothing, just clicks, and when a pop-up offer hits the screen I tap and nothing. Happening to anyone else? About ready to delete this bit€h!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Seem like I can only watch 2 vids, then I can't get anymore. Tap on free gold...nothing, just clicks, and when a pop-up offer hits the screen I tap and nothing. Happening to anyone else? About ready to delete this bit€h!

The number of video to watch is not only 2, I got 5. But my experinced issue was that I cannot play video while video was available either from after hunt page as well as directly to free gold page.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Some days I can get 5 or 6, other days 1.

I'll keep playing for now, but this game is a bit ho hum.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I had about six earlier today. Two of them were for 25 gold. I guess I got lucky this time.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    So far today I have received 76 gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Closing out today with 96 gold.
    121 gold today.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Lucky you. I have been averaging 30-35 from vids. Are u doing surveys and app downloads from Fyber. I gave up on these. Mostly fake. I only got two 34 golds from offers but the others require payments.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Lucky you. I have been averaging 30-35 from vids. Are u doing surveys and app downloads from Fyber. I gave up on these. Mostly fake. I only got two 34 golds from offers but the others require payments.

I don't do anything from fyber. It's a total scam. They won't pay at all. Always want an email and screenshot as proof. When you do send it to them they still refuse to pay. They are worse that the other 2 services Glu has used in dh14 and Dino.
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    The surveys from Speak Up, Tap, and Say So always work and pay out every time. Payouts have ranged from 42 gold to 191 gold. Nearly everything else is bogus unless it is a small payout, in which case it MAY work.
    The surveys from Speak Up, Tap, and Say So always work and pay out every time. Payouts have ranged from 42 gold to 191 gold. Nearly everything else is bogus unless it is a small payout, in which case it MAY work.

I took a chance on what you said and I did a survey from Speak Up and Tap. I was paid by both. 85 and 89 gold respectfully. Thanks for the heads up.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I took a chance on what you said and I did a survey from Speak Up and Tap. I was paid by both. 85 and 89 gold respectfully. Thanks for the heads up.
    You're welcome Bill. Yeah these legitimate survey companies make it easy to accumulate the gold you really want to have. I've never had a survey fail to pay out immediately. So far I've made 105 gold from videos and 352 gold from surveys today.
    You're welcome Bill. Yeah these legitimate survey companies make it easy to accumulate the gold you really want to have. I've never had a survey fail to pay out immediately. So far I've made 105 gold from videos and 352 gold from surveys today.

I just tried Say So and I answered over 30 questions and then it said I didn't qualify for the survey. That's bs to have to go through that much. I won't use them again. Tap won't let me back in. I guess it's one survey per day from them?
    I just tried Say So and I answered over 30 questions and then it said I didn't qualify for the survey. That's bs to have to go through that much. I won't use them again. Tap won't let me back in. I guess it's one survey per day from them?

Usually it's one per day, yes. Say So doesn't always have that many qualifying questions. It depends on the individual survey. Some surveys have limited target groups and ask too many qualifying questions. If I get asked too many questions before I know I've qualified I backspace to the beginning and pick another survey.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Did not have luck with these ( say so, tap...). Some also need an american mobile phone number which I dont have obviously. Ah well
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I just did Tap and answered tons of car questions but after 15 mins. of questions they said I didn't qualify for the survey. That's total bs to string me along that long. I won't do it again. My opinion has reverted back to these offers are scams. All of them.
    I just did Tap and answered tons of car questions but after 15 mins. of questions they said I didn't qualify for the survey. That's total bs to string me along that long. I won't do it again. My opinion has reverted back to these offers are scams. All of them.

Well, yeah, a few of the surveys are a little rude about disqualifying you. Especially the longer ones for 178 gold. They'll waste too much time when it's only fair to not ask more than a few minutes of qualifying questions. Some of the surveys are set up too where if you are speeding through or not giving consistent answers you will be booted. As long as you qualify and finish a survey you'll get paid though. I stick more to the 89 gold surveys because they are usually only 5 to 10 minutes without stringing you along. Got 89 gold today for one that only took me 2 minutes. I've finished plenty of longer surveys and received 178 gold though. Not too many will string you along.
    G
    Well, yeah, a few of the surveys are a little rude about disqualifying you. Especially the longer ones for 178 gold. They'll waste too much time when it's only fair to not ask more than a few minutes of qualifying questions. Some of the surveys are set up too where if you are speeding through or not giving consistent answers you will be booted. As long as you qualify and finish a survey you'll get paid though. I stick more to the 89 gold surveys because they are usually only 5 to 10 minutes without stringing you along. Got 89 gold today for one that only took my 2 minutes. I've finished plenty of longer surveys and received 178 gold though. Not too many will string you along.

This one was for 89 gold.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Where do you find these surveys. .say so or tap?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Where do you find these surveys. .say so or tap?

You find them in the gold offers. You search thru the offers.