Kindle fire

The manThe man Registered Users 12 Posts
Stuck on region 4 ANY UPDATES COMING. IF NOT CAN CONTINUE MY GAME ON IOS WHERE I LEFT OFF OR IS THIS ANOTHER DINO HUNTER

Comments

• NetwurkNetwurk Registered Users 8 Posts
    If you've spent any money on the game, I would report it to Amazon. They will most likely credit you. Glu shouldn't be making money on a platform they won't support
  • The manThe man Registered Users 12 Posts
    Netwurk wrote: »
    If you've spent any money on the game, I would report it to Amazon. They will most likely credit you. Glu shouldn't be making money on a platform they won't support

Amazon basically said its glu deal And Glu should remove the game from Amazon if they quit supporting it
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The man wrote: »
    Amazon basically said its glu deal And Glu should remove the game from Amazon if they quit supporting it

I think you need to speak with Amazon again. Glu has nothing to do with what amazon does with their app. Believe me! That's why no videos for free gold and other perks. Amazon does their own tweaking of game apps. Ran into the same problem with the game dead trigger, they banned me from tournaments because they said I modified the game, turns out it was amazon that altered the game. They apologized and the ban was lifted. I use Kindle for ebooks and nothing else.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx