Options

Compliaments and ideas, no complaints in here please.

I have read a heap of complaints but hardly any complliements.
So what do you like about the game. compared to DH 14 or others.
And maybe a few light complaints and suggestions, maybe things you miss from the old game or think are good new ideas..

I like the free lives that they give away a few times during the day, and you can go way above the 10 whichmeans you can play the game longer.
I have got used to the graphics and the animals dying too quckily.

The new layout is much easier to understand. wish it was on the DH 14 game.
The game does jump around a little compared to DH 14 but I played it on my iPhone 6 and this doesnt happen, the game plays so much quicker than the iPad 3.
The ads are annoying but so is having to pay for games, the bigger ads wehre you get gold and lives is a bonus too.
Being able to exchange the silver coins for hunting $$ also helps.

I would really like to be able to play the same game on the iphone and ipad, not seperate games, meaning one is finished level 3 and the other just fnished level 1.

Soon I will be getting a new phone and will have to start again, that will be annoyng same with DH 14. ohh well.
iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Good points. I think many of the DH 2014 vets (me included) were expecting a little bit more.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yeah me to, and I have been playing DH 14 since about October 2013..
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    brumbypt wrote: »

I like the free lives that they give away a few times during the day, and you can go way above the 10 whichmeans you can play the game longer.

The game does jump around a little compared to DH 14 but I played it on my iPhone 6 and this doesnt happen, the game plays so much quicker than the iPad 3.
    The ads are annoying but so is having to pay for games, the bigger ads wehre you get gold and lives is a bonus too.

I would really like to be able to play the same game on the iphone and ipad, not seperate games, meaning one is finished level 3 and the other just fnished level 1.

Soon I will be getting a new phone and will have to start again, that will be annoyng same with DH 14. ohh well.

Brumbypt, you soooo funny!!! You say only complements and no complaints, then at least by my count you list 5 things you like about dh16 and 4 things you dislike and then 2 things about dh16 you learned to tolerate. .....so much for keeping things positive... Lol
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    hahahahha I was waiting for someone to pick that up.
    Might have to change the subject.
  • Options
    I miss firing off one more shot at the end.
    And I havnt got a lung or heart shot using the shot guns?

But the sound of the weapons is much more realistic, for a game, well done.
  • Options
    Allow me to upgrade or downgrade weapon from the weapon shop. I noticed that after I finished all of the Rifle/Trophy hunts, I can no longer change the weapon. So, during a shotgun hunt, if I swap to the rifle, I am stuck with the highest power scope, which I'd rather not have (I like using as little zoom as possible).

Allow me to stop a reload.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    ^ This. Plus, the game always defaults to the highest region after every hunt. I've been doing contract hunts in lower regions because I'm bored stiff of the R4 ones and every time a region 1/2/3 hunt finishes the game bounces back to region 4. Why can't it stay put?

Good bits: not having to wait 30 minutes for HB upgrades to be applied and getting more than one gold for watching a video.
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    indeed...
    in 2014 I would upgrade the rifle sight only as required (maxing out) and then lower them back down to level 1 and keep it there.
    ARs and shotty sights I'd only upgrade once and that was if the sights weren't good enough as is
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Plus, the game always defaults to the highest region after every hunt.

That too. Remember where I was.

And lets try not to get the same contract hunt x times in a row.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    It would be nice to get energy faster. Maybe earn energy along with hb's.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    Allow me to upgrade or downgrade weapon from the weapon shop. I noticed that after I finished all of the Rifle/Trophy hunts, I can no longer change the weapon. So, during a shotgun hunt, if I swap to the rifle, I am stuck with the highest power scope, which I'd rather not have (I like using as little zoom as possible).

Allow me to stop a reload.

Wow, 2 years of playing DH 2014 and I never knew I could down grade the weapon. Thanks I tried it out on DH 2014, cos same as you I dont like the shotty sight up so close.

But yeah I cant do it in DH 2016, thats a shame.

Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    brumbypt wrote: »
    And maybe a few light complaints and suggestions, maybe things you miss from the old game or think are good new ideas..

Connect with Facebook so you don't have to start over?
  • Options
    Connect with Facebook so you don't have to start over?

Yes have done so now, but that was written before the facebook login was created. Good advice for others.
    I hope if DH 14 is continued then it will eventually get a facebook login too.

Thanks.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Likes, the fact another 5 regions to look forward to over the winter and the shotgun region 5 the open sights upgrades each one a visible improvement pin sight no peep sight tho? only downside having fully upgraded sights to red dot cannot downgrade back to open sights which dh2014 did enable you to do should you choose and the blood makes a welcome return to dh and the bullet strike hole is a neat touch can see exactly where animal was hit current event too dear other than that good job