Free energy hours?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Do they keep changing the times for the 5 free energy? I gather them up during the day and play at night if I have time. Can anyone tell me what the current hours are? Thanks~T.F :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Do they keep changing the times for the 5 free energy? I gather them up during the day and play at night if I have time. Can anyone tell me what the current hours are? Thanks~T.F :cool:
    It will vary by location. In Florida it is 11-1, 5-7, and 8-10. Back home in Canada the above times all shift by 1 hour.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

It did change a week or so ago. Here in CA it's 11am - 1pm, 5pm-7pm and 8pm-10pm.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thanks fellas :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    That's strange, mine are still the same 12-2, 6-8, etc. Must have something to do with switching to standard time. We don't do DST here (actually all of China is in the same time zone, which is really odd when to go to the far west and the sun rises at 10 am).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    That's strange, mine are still the same 12-2, 6-8, etc. Must have something to do with switching to standard time. We don't do DST here (actually all of China is in the same time zone, which is really odd when to go to the far west and the sun rises at 10 am).

Come to think about it, all the times changed after we changed our clocks. Has to be DST. Good catch!!
    Another one for the Minor Bug list.
    casajr wrote: »
    Another one for the Minor Bug list.

I don't mind minor bugs. Let's get better graphics and game play.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I don't mind minor bugs. Let's get better graphics and game play.

and that too.