32,000 to level 31

Need 32,000 XP to level up to level 31 from 30

Chris

Comments

• G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Need 32,000 XP to level up to level 31 from 30

Chris
    I think I may just wait until region 20 comes out to try and get as far as you. Then I'll get at least 500xp for every hunt😉
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I can't play contract hunts. They drive me crazy. I am at level 24 and will remain so until I really need to play them. 1.8 million hunter bucks should be enough for three more regions. Just gold hunting for now
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    I can't play contract hunts. They drive me crazy. I am at level 24 and will remain so until I really need to play them. 1.8 million hunter bucks should be enough for three more regions. Just gold hunting for now

Same here. Starting to get too bored to care anymore lol.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

Same here. I just collect gold and energy in hopes it gets better. I have a little under 5 million hb's so I'm good for awhile.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    I had 200k in hunter bucks before buying region 6 rifle... I had to do one contract hunt during region 6 to have enough money to complete trophy hunts and regular hunts.... I can't stand having to do contract hunts... with the final trophy hunt money I hope all I have to do is about another 200 K to have enough for region 7...... there is no challenge to any of it... Its just no fun......for dh14 I'll do the contract hunts just to be able to fire the automatic weapon.....or the handcannon... I can't believe these games are produced by the same company... try shooting the automatic weapon in 14 at water... It is a blast... Then go fire a rifle at water in 16... 14 is full of innovation and intricacies... 16 is just blah
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4