How do you purchase the bow?

I've completed all 4 region's - why can't I get the bow?

Comments

• porkchopsporkchops Registered Users 13 Posts
    You have to shoot the arrow laying under the jeep that appears after the fourth zebra kill. it will unlock the bow.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    porkchops wrote: »
    You have to shoot the arrow laying under the jeep that appears after the fourth zebra kill. it will unlock the bow.

Wow and here I told people on the team no one would ever figure that out!!! :cool:

Currently the only way to get bows and cross-bows is through events!
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    What hunt can you get this arrow to appear in??
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    **Snicker**
  • guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts

How many ppl do you think you actually have looking for this arrow lol?
  • porkchopsporkchops Registered Users 13 Posts
    guitsteel wrote: »
    How many ppl do you think you actually have looking for this arrow lol?

I don't know...i guess i could have said they needed to turn on inferred scope to see it. Sorry my bad :(
  • guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    I don't know...i guess i could have said they needed to turn on inferred scope to see it. Sorry my bad :(

You could have also told them about the treasure chest containing 1000 gold located to the right of the purplish rock you can shoot after bagging your 4th lion.
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Is there any way to get either the bow under the jeep or the 1000 gold next to the purplish rock if I'm already past region four? I'm in region 6.
    Thanks.
    iPad 4
    The gullibility is continuously astonishing. No Region 7 for you!!!!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You point your rifle at the left side of the purple rock and shoot three shots. Then utter the words: "My IQ is minus 200 and heading towards zero Kelvin". The rock will split in four parts and a blue gaseous genie will rise from a green vial. He will eat your rifle after pouring balsamic vinegar on it and turn into a voluptuous mountain goat. After u take three sips from the udder of the goat you will be awarded the bow and change into a satyr who will play jocundly on his instrument for the delight of fellow hunters on this forum.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    You're a genius Samer. I couldn't have thought of all that in a hundred years . Very good!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You point your rifle at the left side of the purple rock and shoot three shots. Then utter the words: "My IQ is minus 200 and heading towards zero Kelvin". The rock will split in four parts and a blue gaseous genie will rise from a green vial. He will eat your rifle after pouring balsamic vinegar on it and turn into a voluptuous mountain goat. After u take three sips from the udder of the goat you will be awarded the bow and change into a satyr who will play jocundly on his instrument for the delight of fellow hunters on this forum.

Bravo Samer
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Make sure you don't hit the rock though

I keep a shooting to fast and hit the dang rock

Chris
    OK, I'll admit to being gullible. How many of you can admit to being ****s?
    iPad 4
    Sorry, but if you did read the posts, you would have seen that bows can only be gotten by doing specific events.
    Zeke wrote: »
    OK, I'll admit to being gullible. How many of you can admit to being ****s?
    I admit it. But people who demand instant gratification without taking just a moment to read answers that are already in the thread are what drove me there.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Apologies for any offence. Was only trying to add a pinch of humour after getting bored with the game. Still gold hunting. Stopped contracts. No region 7 for me for being naughty (slap down under on my nether cheeks)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    I appreciate the humor....

I'm at a stage where I need as much as possible

Going to do my next labs end of week....

Chris
    I admit it. But people who demand instant gratification without taking just a moment to read answers that are already in the thread are what drove me there.

I read all the posts in this thread, just missed the part about getting the bow through events. Sorry, getting up in age but still like games. But no, I don't demand instant gratification. I spent almost a month watching videos to get over 2000 gold for an auto feed rifle only to have my grandson visit for the holidays to spend most of it on a bolt action while I was at work. So back to watching vids.

I see where you are coming from, but all is good, no hard feelings.
    iPad 4
    Good on you mate, no one is intentionally trying to offend, but frequent posters expect others to read the posts before commenting. Many of us have been on these boards for several years and, in general, we try to be helpful if the poster does some minimum amount of work for themselves.

For future reference (not that you have asked), please do not ask when the next region will be released. You will get a harpoon for that.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    1.75 is not several...