Mountain Goats

DiavelDiavel Registered Users 16 Posts
I am so bored playing contract hunts that I find myself counting mountain goats to help fall asleep. Anyone else?

Also, to make it a little exciting, I will use a 2-shot shut gun and re-load in the middle of a cougar lunging at me, then shoot the animal just in time.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Things that people do to overcome boredom...I am only gold hunting these days. Stuck at 1.8 million bucks. Zero contracts. Trying to amass 3200 gold to play the Christmas events which will require as usual: 790, 980 and 1475 gold coins
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Things that people do to overcome boredom...I am only gold hunting these days. Stuck at 1.8 million bucks. Zero contracts. Trying to amass 3200 gold to play the Christmas events which will require as usual: 790, 980 and 1475 gold coins
    They have a value pack for all 3 for 2450 gold right after you start the first free event. As long as you haven't bought all 3 already.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    They have a value pack for all 3 for 2450 gold right after you start the first free event. As long as you haven't bought all 3 already.

Really? I thought the pack was for normal region guns not the specials :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Really? I thought the pack was for normal region guns not the specials :(
    Yes. There is a pack that shows up for the region and another pack that shows up for the events after you start the first free one. You have 30 minutes after that point to grab all 3 special weapons for 2450 gold, saving 750 gold in the process.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You have the Xmas event already?
    pistoff wrote: »
    You have the Xmas event already?
    Nope. The last 2 events had a pack where you could buy all 3 weapons and save a considerable amount of gold.