Options

Assault rifles

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Why does the assault rifles have to be for gold? Please make them for cash and bring back a leaderboard for kills or bounties or something similar to DH14. If it wasn't for everyone's sense of humor, and to see how fast I. Could level up, this game would have better remarks about it from me and others. Anyone else concur?

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Why does the assault rifles have to be for gold? Please make them for cash and bring back a leaderboard for kills or bounties or something similar to DH14. If it wasn't for everyone's sense of humor, and to see how fast I. Could level up, this game would have better remarks about it from me and others. Anyone else concur?

I have stopped playing. All I do is collect energy three times a day and collect free gold from videos. I'll do new regions when they come out and then go back to harvesting energy and gold. I harvest enough gold to buy the pack for each region when it's on sale. I'll never run out of energy. I am at 270 right now.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I forgot to mention I have 4.5 million hb's. When that dwindles down from weapon upgrades I'll do some contract hunts to build it back up. But I won't do endless contracts like I did with dh14.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'm with you Bill. I never play anymore. Too boring. I currently have 588 energy, and 995 gold. I don't have near as many HBs as you do. I'll have to get that built up.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ditto. 1.8 million bucks. 180 hunts. Almost 4000 gold coins now. Awaiting the Christmas special events. Then region 7 late December
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    currently at level 23.. don't even play this thing ... waiting for the Australia region since I been asking for that part of the world since dh2014 (and they couldn't seem to do it)

based on that will determine if I delete this cheap p.o.s...
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Only play to fill in time...

Ditto, for hoping for challenges and what not like DH 2014

And I'm at 7,000 gold, 8M HB, and 20,000 plats.....

Forget which level on 34 or 35....

Chris