Help a Dad out... Please!

To the software engineer or developer;

Would you please allow the trophy hunts to be repeated? You could easily reduce the prize winnings down to the value of a "shotgun" or "AR" round in the same wilderness to be fair and proportionate to the rest of the game.

My son, 3 year old, who loves to hunt with dad and one day wants to be able to actually hunt, sincerely enjoys playing this game especially when hunting season is slow or in-between. Every time he opens the app, which is scary in its own right that he can likely use the iPhone better than his dad can, his eyes light up asking "Dad, can I shoot the Lion?", Zebra, Giraffe, Buck etc... you name it. He is extremely excited to see what animal he wants to go after but unfortunately he has already completed that trophy hunt and has to settle for shotgun and AR hunts in which you never know which random animal is selected.

I realize you may be going for some type of "realism" in the sense that you shouldn't be able to hunt the same trophy's over and over but if we are all really honest, this isn't a perfectly "realistic" game which is not a discount to the developer or engineer in any way. It is actually a very fun game but the monotony of shotgun and AR hunts does get old.

Can you please help a dad out?!?!?

Maybe a Christmas miracle so a Dad can be the hero to his son?

Any other Dad's to chime in or players who want the same?

Thank you very much for your time and I sincerely appreciate you looking into this request.

Sincerely,

Michael - A dad trying to help his son with his dreams of shooting trophy bucks over and over again.

Comments