Options

Christmas weapons

Why are the Christmas reward weapons locked. How do you unlock the full auto AR. And why even make the hand gun with a max power of 10. You might as well get a sling shot and hit the animals in the temple

Comments

• Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    You don't unlock it. You wait for it to become available. Probably they don't have it ready yet to be integrated into the game. It would probably be made available when the 3rd or 4th event is ready. Or when the 2.0 update comes out on Monday. Yep, a pistol with a power of 10 is pretty useless. But the free stuff they give out always is.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    To buy or not to buy the Region 5-6 AR? I have 17,000 platinum and it is I think 6,500. BUT I want to make sure I have enough for the Xmas Special Auto rifle - but of course have no idea how much it will cost since it is not available yet...

Thoughts?
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    To buy or not to buy the Region 5-6 AR? I have 17,000 platinum and it is I think 6,500. BUT I want to make sure I have enough for the Xmas Special Auto rifle - but of course have no idea how much it will cost since it is not available yet...

Thoughts?

Don't do it. That for sure won't leave you enough for the Christmas AR. It is at least 13000 if not more. And why would you want to get the region 5-6 AR when we're already through region 6 and the Christmas AR is good through region 8? Waste of plats.
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    isx2009 wrote: »
    And why even make the hand gun with a max power of 10. You might as well get a sling shot and hit the animals in the temple

The pistol is geared toward tournament play, not hunting. It is not my preference, but neither is it useless in the tournament.