Options

Hello! here"USERNAME_FOUND" here.

Hello! I am "USERNAME_FOUND" I'm 21yo from Texas, USA.
I look forward to seeing all of you on the forum and maybe contributing to the development of DH2016 and more. :cool:
Thanks!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Hello! I am "USERNAME_FOUND" I'm 21yo from Texas, USA.
    I look forward to seeing all of you on the forum and maybe contributing to the development of DH2016 and more. :cool:
    Thanks!!!!
    Good. We need new ideas but no asking when Region 7 will be released. All other people on this forum may be offended. Lol.
  • Options
    USERNAME_FOUNDUSERNAME_FOUND Registered Users 7 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Good. We need new ideas but no asking when Region 7 will be released. All other people on this forum may be offended. Lol.

I really enjoy the "CTS" even tho you have to really grind for the platinum, for upgrades and I'm afraid that I may have mucked up by not upgrading my damage on guns. I was focused on accuracy not damage. Lol
    I think that the developers should incorporate some form of competitive hunts or stampede hunts. Also I have heard some people talking on here about the trading " hunter bucks" for platinum eagles and I for one would like if I could trade the other way around even if it where a 100/1 trade, but then agin i dont know it that will be acceptible for glu.
    Anyways, back to the " CTS" topic. Every so often it seems the game " glitches out" a bit and makes me miss quite a few shots on the targets where I would have at least " hit" the target. I am using Samsung note4 edge. ( and yes I use the sights. ) the tournaments still stop and crash out and make me loss stars ever so often but not nearly as much as last week.
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take following the release of region 7 today before there is a post asking why region 8 is locked?
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    guitsteel wrote: »
    Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take following the release of region 7 today before there is a post asking why region 8 is locked?

When is region 8 coming out??
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tonight. The emus, dingoes and roos will be shot...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    roone wrote: »
    when is region 8 coming out??

harpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Tonight. The emus, dingoes and roos will be shot...
    I guess they aren't following the old pattern this time. Still haven't seen anything. Of course they've had a lot on their plates with the tournaments. Plus they say Region 7 will be out in late December now and it is just mid December. I guess it'll be sometime between now and next Thursday for region 7.
  • Options
    Yeah, Roone....lol. You dared the harpoon asking about Region 8...but where is Region 7?
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    harpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of harpoons, just do a ocean region so everyone and glu can harpoon whales after they do Roos in Austalia. Lol.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    well, "late" november last month was around 17 November. So I guess Australia is being released really late
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Probably just gonna be next Thursday. It was never likely to be this week after the competition release on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if they are simply a day late. Christmas event expires in 13 days, signaling another event then. Gotta think Region 7 was planned for yesterday.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Barring anything blowing up, Region 7 will be VERY soon!