Options

App Won't Open

Has anyone experienced the App no longer working? After the recent update, I was able to play it once, and while it was actually very fun playing against others in the shooting range, the app will no longer allow me to play. The opening screen will freeze on "Updating" or "Connecting" and I have tried numerous WiFi sources to help remedy. The sound will play which is interesting.

Now, the longest I have waited to get past the opening screen is approx 20 minutes but that still seems extremely long to get past the welcome screen.

iPhone 6S Plus if it matters.

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'm on an iPad, and I haven't had any problems like that.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    iPhone6 never a problem.
  • Options
    u_no_fru_no_fr Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi
    I havé The same pb on My iPad Air
    I can not open a ticket because i can not open The game
    I am french and still written "connexion en cours" connecting in english :)
    Don't know How to Solve My pb :(
  • Options
    u_no_fru_no_fr Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi
    I am french and meet The same pb on My iPad Air
    Indeed i can launch The game and after it is written "connexion en cours" in french as "connecting" in english
    So i can't open a ticket in The app itself

Thanks for your help
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Mike57 wrote: »
    Has anyone experienced the App no longer working? After the recent update, I was able to play it once, and while it was actually very fun playing against others in the shooting range, the app will no longer allow me to play. The opening screen will freeze on "Updating" or "Connecting" and I have tried numerous WiFi sources to help remedy. The sound will play which is interesting.

Now, the longest I have waited to get past the opening screen is approx 20 minutes but that still seems extremely long to get past the welcome screen.

Hi Mike57, try deleting the game from your device and re-installing. You will not lose game progress so don't worry about that.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hi Mike57, try deleting the game from your device and re-installing. You will not lose game progress so don't worry about that.

Does uninstalling and reinstalling now apply to all devices, or just iphones?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    DHinSEADHinSEA Registered Users 5 Posts
    Mike57 wrote: »

Yes, I am having the exact same problem on my 6s+. Very frustrating.