Options

Rank 1 players

I find it very rude that level one players are participating in the tournament just to keep other people down and waste their energy.

What do they gain from doing this?

Comments

• Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Platinum Eagles.
  • Options
    650sxstandup650sxstandup Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yup I'm probably going to delete the game I had a ton of lives saved and burned them all on the stupid tournaments only to be stuck around the 8th rank and getting blown away almost every time. Explain how it's fair that I shoot all bullseyes and lose by nearly 10000 points. I'll never be able to finish it in time. Not fair game play at all.
  • Options
    cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    :confused:LOL
  • Options
    LmfgunsLmfguns Registered Users 3 Posts
    guitsteel wrote: »
    Platinum Eagles.

But only 10 or 15 at a shot.

I suppose it is a way to use energy and more valuable to some than HBs...but it sure did suck getting paired with the very same Rank 1 player 5 out of 10 matches while trying to finish up Rank 2.
  • Options
    SnakeeyesmaSnakeeyesma Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm more sick of every time I get close to rank 1 the servers screw me....even when I win
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Yup I'm probably going to delete the game I had a ton of lives saved and burned them all on the stupid tournaments only to be stuck around the 8th rank and getting blown away almost every time. Explain how it's fair that I shoot all bullseyes and lose by nearly 10000 points. I'll never be able to finish it in time. Not fair game play at all.

It's not fair when the last ten seconds you have no target and they do. I also get screwed by servers when I win and don' get credit and it also makes me mad to lose energy on targets I can't do because they can't find me an opponent.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    It's not fair when the last ten seconds you have no target and they do. I also get screwed by servers when I win and don' get credit and it also makes me mad to lose energy on targets I can't do because they can't find me an opponent.

If the game gets you so upset, just don't play it. You're going to give yourself a stroke if you're not careful.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts

Not all the rounds are about hitting bulleyes. Hint...hit more normal targets faster (ignore the moving gold targets) and wait to see what opens up...