Unable to find match at this time

I started to get this message in tournaments. Anyone else gotten this?

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    padro420 wrote: »
    I started to get this message in tournaments. Anyone else gotten this?

Yes, you lose a star and one energy for your efforts.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yea. Bad programming. Don't bother. I just play the silver tournament to earn the 25 gold and the gold tournament up to level 15 also for the gold.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    Terrible programing, I lost 5 stars in a row with this error last night. Finally connect to a match and I received a text, which caused an error and the game stopped. Lost 6 stars and 6 energy playing 1/2 round.

When are they going to fix these beta issues and release the real version?
  • BarndogBarndog Registered Users 10 Posts
    Glu needs to fix this problem! You should not lose an energy just because they can't find an opponent.
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Or lose stars when we get " we encountered a problem"l

"Try again later"

Chris
  • LmfgunsLmfguns Registered Users 3 Posts
    agree, this is a major anger factor bug.

There are also issues that result in the same thing, even if you've already won your match and the score is tallied.

A low battery notification on your phone=server disconnect with automatic loss and loss of star (if at a rank where losing a star is possible).

Calendar notifications are another automatic disconnect as is an incoming phone call, even if you decline.

I was on rank 2 headed for 1 in my second gold tournament when a series of disconnects or unable to find match events pushed me all the way down to rank 4 (with two actual losses mixed in). The losses were frustrating enough since they basically doubled my score which means I'm missing some tactic on the level, but the rest of the descent was just infuriating.