Options

Game freezing up

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Hey Glu, why does the game freeze up when I have pushed the ready to hunt and it takes your one energy. Here is the caveat, it only does it on the red foxes?
Too many bugs in the system, please fix it. 👎

Playing on an IPad Air.

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Happens to me once or twice a day as well, and also always on that same contract hunt: Kill 6 red foxes.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    What red foxes? In the shotgun series? I am only playing the AR series trying to reach 2 million bucks
    Anyway the game is taking up ages to load sometimes...overall poor performance
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    What red foxes? In the shotgun series? I am only playing the AR series trying to reach 2 million bucks

It is in the shotgun series.

Should also note that some fox contract hunts have worked (but do not come up often). I do not know if there are different hunts where one consistently crashes, or if they are the same hunt with intermittent crashes. In R6, there were two different mink contract hunts (in one, the mink came to you from far away, and in the other, they ran away from right under you). Could be the same for R7, but have no way to know for sure.

I haven't had issue with load times. Overall, it loads much faster than DH2014 ever did for me. However, I also have had a device upgrade and platform change in there too. Can't say for sure that there really is a difference in load time or not with those factors confounding.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    This afternoon (at least where I am!), I have had a couple of shotgun fox contracts that did work.
    Both had the foxes starting from the hunter's position and running away from the shooter rather than toward the shooter or across the field of view.
    I did have one crash this morning as well (obviously no idea of what it would have looked like had it worked).
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options

You would think they would have the same animals in either hunt. I have over 7 million hb's. I don't buy the AR's because I don't want tu use real money on gold to buy it for one region gun use.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    You would think they would have the same animals in either hunt. I have over 7 million hb's. I don't buy the AR's because I don't want tu use real money on gold to buy it for one region gun use.

I got the Region 1-8 AR from plats. Of course I collected the plats from the twisted Christmas events which required gold purchase of the special weapons (around 2400 gold). I never paid real money and never will for virtual games. The gold I did collect from vids.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    It is freezing up lots of times on me including in the middle of the f****ing hunt on the foxes. Besides the fact, that I just got the pop out for the next major event with an elephant, it makes me wander if the new event will freeze up. I don' t know why Glu games are so buggy.