Options

No OTO For Christmas Event?

Expected the same as the last special event, but I guess we get no Christmas present. Bah Humbug to GLU.

Comments

• Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    What are you talking about? There was one.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    What are you talking about? There was one.

Yes it is called 50% off of the guns in the other three no free events in the twisted Christmas event. Or did we not get the memo?
    Lol.
  • Options
    guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    fortesclan wrote: »
    Expected the same as the last special event, but I guess we get no Christmas present. Bah Humbug to GLU.

I was thinking the same thing. In each of the previous events a OTO was issued for 30 minutes when the event began and a separate OTO was issued with a few days remaining in the event. The 30 minute OTO wad issued, but no end of event OTO as yet.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    This is why i save up gold...to buy the weapons in the first 30 minutes after event release (which i think is silly...the offers should last for a day or so)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    This is why i save up gold...to buy the weapons in the first 30 minutes after event release (which i think is silly...the offers should last for a day or so)

I do the same but unfortunately, I had just spent the bulk of it on the OTO at the end of the last event lol.
  • Options
    fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    I never saw it!
  • Options
    It was a popup when you competed in the first Twisted event. There is still time for a OTO to end the event but I am not hopeful. If there isn't, I'm not spending more than 3000 to complete the event when I can use less gold to pay for the entire next event in three days.