Tournament - score more but lose

southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
New one for me today, I scored more than my opponent in the Gold tournament but lost. It happened twice! Both time costing a winning streak as well. Wish I could post the screenshots.

Comments

• guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    New one for me today, I scored more than my opponent in the Gold tournament but lost. It happened twice! Both time costing a winning streak as well. Wish I could post the screenshots.

Recurring error which they have yet to fix...

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198460-Uhhh
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Game too glitchy. Lost four consecutive games because app crashed. Anyway i play the silver tournament only and gold up to level 15. This star-loss concept is ridiculous. It is hard enough to win with the glitches and crashes let alone losing stars. Anyway i dont want their region7 rifle prize
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts

What do you expect from Glu? That they will be honest enough to fix their buggy game and tourney? Good luck complaining.
    I hope region eight isn't as bad as this one is. They have just about lost me.
  • padro420padro420 Registered Users 4 Posts
    When you're 7k ahead of the you're opponent and they come back in the last 3 seconds to win. Then you know that your playing a GLU Game.
  • InzpieInzpie Registered Users 9 Posts
    I agree, the star loss is aggravating, maybe lose then at level 5 or 3 but Jesus it's hard to get past the bots(as that's all I really get to play against it seems) at level 10, I'm on the fence right now too.
  • RaminohioRaminohio Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same problem on the gold level I think what it is, is the opponent loses and gets upset and quits before it's calculated therefore the game is not able to post the results they need to fix that, if you win and the opponent quits you should still registered the win. the last four games three of them that's what happened. Just about done with this bull
  • guitsteelguitsteel Registered Users 108 Posts
    Wow! What a way to score zero and "win" ( your opponent). Glu, you need to fix this. More fodder for the critics of you and this game.
    Yeah. Happens to me on several occasions. You lose stars when u cannot find an opponent. If they encounter an error you lose. If ur opponent is disconnected u lose. Bottomline is that CTS is totally fukked up. And by the way i played the same guy Dustin(probably a bot) up there. What are the odds? Glu, get ur act together!!!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    That's why I won't play the tourneys. I just collect gold and energy right now. I'll play r8 then decide if I'll continue with this game.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    If you look at my profile picture you will see another screen shot of this happening.
  • bmartin68bmartin68 Registered Users 4 Posts
    padro420 wrote: »
    when you're 7k ahead of the you're opponent and they come back in the last 3 seconds to win. Then you know that your playing a glu game.

true happens to me alot, or your 2 targets in and the opponent has 3000!
  • bmartin68bmartin68 Registered Users 4 Posts
    True happens to me. Glu sucks. I'll be 2 targets in and opponent has 3000, unbelievable!
  • cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bill1957 you shouldnt give up playing the CTS portion of DH2016 its really the only thing i play anymore as far as this game is concerned. Besides you think its tough now wait till the majority of the CTS players earn enough Platinum to purchase and upgrade the "ISR HORDE 94D" . I cant be beat with this gun. I enjoy the CTS portion of this game 10 times more than any of the other GLU game they have released.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    That's why I won't play the tourneys. I just collect gold and energy right now. I'll play r8 then decide if I'll continue with this game.

Ditto Bill. Again if i wanted a target shooting game i would have downloaded one, may those that enjoy it relish it.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Ditto Bill. Again if i wanted a target shooting game i would have downloaded one, may those that enjoy it relish it.

The whole idea of target shooting in a game called Deer Hunter 2016 is ludicrous. If Glu wants people to shoot at targets make a new game called Target Shooter 2016, this nonsense has nothing to do with hunting.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Agreed steve. Now the forum is filled with CTS posts, hardly what the essence of DH2016 was supposed to be. I am still playing CTS to collect gold though because i can't stand playing contract hunts more than twice or three times a day :)
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    The whole idea of target shooting in a game called Deer Hunter 2016 is ludicrous. If Glu wants people to shoot at targets make a new game called Target Shooter 2016, this nonsense has nothing to do with hunting.

ludicrous ...really. Do much real life hunting?

As an actual real life hunter myself, I find target shooting makes me a better hunter. Both in this game and real life.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
    Looseman wrote: »

As an actual real life hunter myself, I find target shooting makes me a better hunter. Both in this game and real life.

Well good for u hunter/shooter/champ/god..., now go post more pics of u winning to boast your victories.
  • DisappointedDisappointed Registered Users 2 Posts

Been on here for one day and already found the troll going from forum to forum. Lol I doubt you hunt at all besides this video game. If you did you wouldn't have to brag to random people about it. If this game actually (If by some chance you're a hunter) made you a better hunter then you are a bad hunter to start out with.

I started in the central Florida woods when I was 10 or 11 (65 now) and love the taste of venison, wild hog, rabbits, etc. I am curious, how did all those targets you shot taste?
    I started in the central Florida woods when I was 10 or 11 (65 now) and love the taste of venison, wild hog, rabbits, etc. I am curious, how did all those targets you shot taste?

I never knew all those targets were alive. Probably don't taste like chicken or venison. Maybe to embarrassed to tell you. If it makes him better, good for him, but bragging puts a target on you in this forum for being guilty of being a braggart, no pun intended, referring to Looseman of course.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Bill1957 you shouldnt give up playing the CTS portion of DH2016 its really the only thing i play anymore as far as this game is concerned. Besides you think its tough now wait till the majority of the CTS players earn enough Platinum to purchase and upgrade the "ISR HORDE 94D" . I cant be beat with this gun. I enjoy the CTS portion of this game 10 times more than any of the other GLU game they have released.

Off topic but wondered how you came up with your name... Cajunpowerz.... just curious as we may either know each other or have a mutual connection in someone we both know
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    Yay!!! I'm a target. Just ignore all the helpfull advice I posted that you were obviously to lazy to do. And who needs targets to shoot critters. Gut shot meat tastes better anyways, and they get to suffer longer.

One more bragging shot for the haters. 13/15 at 100 yards with my trusty 10/22😉
    image_zps3frtsaz9.jpeg
    Bravo, we r unworthy oh elevated one. We prostrate ourselves before thy magnificence
    I am finished feeding the troll, this thread is no longer worthy of my time, moving on now.
    I am finished feeding the troll, this thread is no longer worthy of my time, moving on now.

Good for you. Tired of all the bragging and hate comments. Time for a new topic on a new subject.
    Reall Duckboy, all the hate comments. What's yer feelings on this game, why are you even on this forum?