Options

Replies?

I guess non of my input or feedback is important enough for the moderators to approve..? I have been asking questions and relaying my feedback, but not one of my reply have been posted.
Any reason in particular? Is my feedback being noticed? Cuz it would suck if I'm spending all this time on here and my posts are being thrown down the proverbial trash shoot...

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Recently I've noticed that a lot of posts are getting auto-moderated. No clue why that is happening now. I approve all posts as soon as I notice the flag and am finding out why the change. Unless the post is truly toxic or some sort of automated spam message we do not have a policy of censorship.
  • Options
    USERNAME_FOUNDUSERNAME_FOUND Registered Users 7 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Recently I've noticed that a lot of posts are getting auto-moderated. No clue why that is happening now. I approve all posts as soon as I notice the flag and am finding out why the change. Unless the post is truly toxic or some sort of automated spam message we do not have a policy of censorship.

Thank you very much! I was beginning to think I was being ignored. Lol I'm not a toxic person so I didn't know why my posts and replies where not going thru. Thanks again for the reply!
  • Options
    BobobearokBobobearok Registered Users 6 Posts
    I noticed the same thing the last week of Nov and the 1st week of Dec. 2 of my replies, only did 2, we're not posted. Not sure why.
  • Options
    InzpieInzpie Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm noticing the same thing.. Maybe they just don't want to know the problems we are having with the game, I noticed customer service didn't really care so I'm not amazed that they don't really care about missing posts... This one probably won't show up either lol
  • Options
    Mike57Mike57 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Does that mean we need to "retype" posts that still do not show up on the board from a few weeks ago?
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I have noticed that sometimes a new post or thread is in the forum right away, other times it gets ignored or not posted for days. I don't understand why? Can Glu explain why or why everything is auto-moderated in the forum. I want to give my advice or feedback to Glu or players and otherwise participate in the forum, but I am not liking some of the bu--$--t. going on. Makes me wonder why you Glu, gets pummeled by other players in the forum.
  • Options
    InzpieInzpie Registered Users 9 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I have noticed that sometimes a new post or thread is in the forum right away, other times it gets ignored or not posted for days. I don't understand why? Can Glu explain why or why everything is auto-moderated in the forum. I want to give my advice or feedback to Glu or players and otherwise participate in the forum, but I am not liking some of the bu--$--t. going on. Makes me wonder why you Glu, gets pummeled by other players in the forum.
    Same thing here, not that this will post lol, but how can you have an active conversation when you're post either doesn't show up or shows up so late that it's not relevant anymore? This is not how a forum works at all.. If something is going on, we should have a say, a real time based say and communicate with others who might be experiencing the same thing or have an opinion.

Seriously, what about being silenced would make me want to continue spending money on this game?
  • Options
    Mike57Mike57 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am continuing to experience issues with my posts showing up. Is this an "auto mod" issue or simply Glu does not want to here that there App no longer works on the iPhone 6s Plus?
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Mike57 wrote: »
    I am continuing to experience issues with my posts showing up. Is this an "auto mod" issue or simply Glu does not want to here that there App no longer works on the iPhone 6s Plus?

It's an auto-mod. Ironically most of the posts in this thread were being moderated...