Temp fix for lost stars and whatnot

We've all had it happen, you win a match but the other person got disconnected, or the game glitched. Ether way your out your stars, energy and the win. Here is what works for me running the latest IOS on a 5S.

As soon as this happens, exit the app completely and restart. All rewards will be restored.

Only time it dosn't seem to work is when the "unable to find an opponet" glitch happens.

Hope this helps others😉
Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    We've all had it happen, you win a match but the other person got disconnected, or the game glitched. Ether way your out your stars, energy and the win. Here is what works for me running the latest IOS on a 5S.

As soon as this happens, exit the app completely and restart. All rewards will be restored.

Only time it dosn't seem to work is when the "unable to find an opponet" glitch happens.

Hope this helps others😉

Yes, but only when I had won and the game glitches before the score. The downside is you don't get your winning streak continued for an extra star nor do you get your energy back because they can't find you an opponent. Some players only play to rank 15 for the gold anyway.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    My win streak continues, I get my platinum eagles and my stars. Like I said, it works for me.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Does not work for my android.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I had it fail twice yesterday, but then it worked again the last time.