Options

What gives with losing energy if a match can't be found?

JHaleJHale Registered Users 2 Posts
Ok, question for you. Why do I lose energy if an opponent can't be found in the tournament? I can handle getting beat, but not even firing a shot & still losing energy? Come on Glu, you can do better, can't you?

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    JHale wrote: »
    Ok, question for you. Why do I lose energy if an opponent can't be found in the tournament? I can handle getting beat, but not even firing a shot & still losing energy? Come on Glu, you can do better, can't you?

See other responses in equivalent topics. Besides their a@@ho@@s.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am not sure they can do better than this. Just the fact we r playing DH2016 after DH2014 disproves the premise that they can do better than this...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I just noticed yesterday....

At the bottom of my screen when searching for an opponent is a "Cancel" button. Three times yesterday, I knew it was gonna fail cause it was taking too long. I hit that button, and then searched again. Saved me all three times.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    So hitting cancel saves you the energy? I could have sworn the energy is deducted right before you transition into the following screen.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    So hitting cancel saves you the energy? I could have sworn the energy is deducted right before you transition into the following screen.

I have hit cancel and still lost my energy. They take it like cajunpowerz says, before you end up looking for an opponent. That is bull****.