Options

The game is rigged

The game is rigged plain and simple in the CTS portion of it. I have a full upgraded cryo and people are doubling my score to 16000 points. They some how catch up in the last two seconds down by 2000 points. I don't care what the creators say but either they have it rigged or people are cheating. But I am not gonna spend a dime till they get it fixed. They are using a single shot. Even in the silver series circuit. Which I have won before easily. Somehow got the same gun twice. Even though they say you can win others. They want you to spend your money. Or they to don't make money.

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    What did you expect? I'd marry them to a monkey and advise you to go back to DH14.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Some players (if they are real players) use different guns. Anyway they need to fix this rubbish star loss issue. Any trouble from ur end or theirs or your opponent will automatically lose u stars and this is bull. Also i would like to compete with someone using same gun as mine to make things fair. If they cannot find me an opponent (or a rigged bot) then they should say opponent not found, come back later or whatever. Although i won the gold tournament twice before (because i hate contract hunts) it just frustrates me big time.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm the guy beating you with a ****py single shot. I hit Mostly bulls eyes and do it fast enough to get to the bonus targets (the orange ones) at the end of the match😜
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    cajunpowerzcajunpowerz Registered Users 33 Posts
    The game is not rigged . If you are paying attention to the score while playing then that is probably why you lost. The fact of the matter is . There is the thing called a network . If you are hosting the game then you finish ahead of the other player (in real time) Your opponent then finishes his round a few seconds or less after you. (Due to network lag.)When the whole time you where probably trailing behind in score in "REAL" time. Or your opponent stepped it up towards the end and "NAILED IT". Whatever the case may be "Step your CTS game up" not your crying game.
  • Options
    You often encounter an opponent with the name of PlayerCb11g or Player@$?$ . The opponents with the name Player followed by random characters behind player are people who havent linked there facebook accounts to there game account. No bots in this game. On to the real issue noted in this post by Samer Madbak . I have to agree with you on the waisted energy after trying to connect with another player and failing to do so. We should be credited that energy point back. The obvious fix here is to not be charged the energy until entering the match with said player
  • Options
    Im also that guy with the default pistol maxed out hip accuracy blowing through the targets without using my red dot.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Thanks for the info anyway cajun and looseman, although you sound like you were paid by glu to suddenly pop up into the forum to clear their black account. Well anyway looks like you guys are pro target shooters and we the mediocre old players should bow. Well perhaps if we own ur fancy maxed out guns with the 15000 plats perhaps we maybe able to compete. I will just stick to my humble semi maxed patriot hammer.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Im also that guy with the default pistol maxed out hip accuracy blowing through the targets without using my red dot.

Huh, never tried that, gonna be somthin new👍
  • Options
    Maui HaoleMaui Haole Registered Users 61 Posts
    The game is rigged plain and simple in the CTS portion of it. I have a full upgraded cryo and people are doubling my score to 16000 points. They some how catch up in the last two seconds down by 2000 points. I don't care what the creators say but either they have it rigged or people are cheating. But I am not gonna spend a dime till they get it fixed. They are using a single shot. Even in the silver series circuit. Which I have won before easily. Somehow got the same gun twice. Even though they say you can win others. They want you to spend your money. Or they to don't make money.

Silver target type changes daily so it really depends on the day. The tournament released a couple of hours ago, for instance had multi-shot targets. The doubling of the score you're talking about really comes down to how fast you get through the red/yellow/blue targets and on to the gold targets, that's where the bulk of points are scored as long as the multiplier is maxed.

Here are 2 examples of what I'm talking about. Notice the score and time remaining when the gold targets pop. While not hitting all bullseyes through the initial round, I'm 3-4 shots ahead of my opponent, and my points reflect that, and the by the time their gold targets pop up, I'm 3-4K ahead in points. With the amount of time left to hit gold targets, the speed difference create a larger gap in the final point tally.

image.png
    image.png

image.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Snapping pics and still winning the match.
    excellent idea to illustrate our point too.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    You all have too much time on your hands in this forum trying to be top dog in the tourney. I am leaving this post to avoid my ego getting too inflated.
  • Options
    Duckboy has no time at all. Except to bash deer hunter 2016 in its own forum all day.